Igboists Forum - Nigerian Online Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Announcements

Nigerian Electricity Bill Higher Than House Rent, Why?

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Anonymous
Okparaka

PostOkparaka Mon 16 Apr 2018, 7:43 pm

It's everywhere oo Enugu bill no b here oo
Anonymous
Kelly C

PostKelly C Mon 16 Apr 2018, 7:44 pm

Any time there is light for three day jst be ready for bill
Gina
Gina
Lv3: Senior Member
Lv3: Senior Member
Time Online : 78d 5h 54m 9s
My Club My Club : Juventus

PostGina Mon 16 Apr 2018, 7:45 pm

Thy are afraid of giving pre paid metres.
In my house in Lagos the amount is what I pay for in 5months
Paradise
Paradise
Administrator
Administrator
Gender Gender : Male
Time Online : 8d 3h 36m 31s
State : Ebonyi
My Club My Club : Barcelona
Awards :

PostParadise Mon 16 Apr 2018, 7:52 pm

They suprised us dis time by giving us #2,240.88 than #70000.
Anonymous
Luke Michael

PostLuke Michael Mon 16 Apr 2018, 9:11 pm

This is serious my is 15k
Anonymous
Adaobi Martins

PostAdaobi Martins Mon 16 Apr 2018, 9:14 pm

Thank God for prepaid meter in short. If I buy 2000 naira units, it will be there for me, if them like make them no bring light for one month, anytime they bring it, e go still dey .. if I like I off am comot. God I thank you for prepaid anyways.

Eedc just using people with old meter to shine. No be say dem dey bring light buh after the month they'll get someone's salary as bill for one person.
Anonymous
Nwafor

PostNwafor Mon 16 Apr 2018, 9:15 pm

My dear this is really outrageous and no one is saying anything. EEDC is really dealing with us here in Ebonyi, if you calculate the hours they supply light in a month its not up to 72hrs and you will come home to meet heart attacking bills on your door. Please people in authority should please help us. Its really going out of hand ooohhhhh!!!!!
Anonymous
Amaechina

PostAmaechina Mon 16 Apr 2018, 9:17 pm

But when Good luck ebele Jonathan and architect Namadi Sambo introduced the prepaid metres,just to cub the corruption going on in the power sector,you people lamented that they want to hold you to ransom,because you have higher home appliances that consumes more electricity... Now your EEDC is giving You an amount equivalent to half of my school fees, now you are complaining... See... we are always the course of our own problems because you can't please us and our wants are unlimited. Am very ashamed to hear that this is coming from the east,because i believe by now,we would have been more advanced in infrastructure than other states. Come to kaduna where i school, every home has a prepaid metre. I loaded 1000 naira,since one month and believe me you,it make me to discover the fraud going on in the power sector... Haba.... My People.. Make Una Get Sense Nahh..
Anonymous
Chukwudi

PostChukwudi Mon 16 Apr 2018, 9:18 pm

In Lagos we pay #40,000 or #32,000 a month 3bedroom flat only one A/c and One freezer
Anonymous
Nwachinemerem

PostNwachinemerem Mon 16 Apr 2018, 9:21 pm

@Chukwudi una get money na!! infact u r related to dangote!! 40k × 12 =480k in a year
Anonymous
Amarachi

PostAmarachi Mon 16 Apr 2018, 9:22 pm

A hand of applause to you, una get money na, why not disconnect that light, buy solar or generator and have rest? Since you have that kind of money
Anonymous
Asomba

PostAsomba Mon 16 Apr 2018, 9:23 pm

Here in Lagos, we have disconnected their light. Now we use fuel to power the house for over one year now. Our flat alone have a bill close to 400k
Anonymous
Xtopher

PostXtopher Mon 16 Apr 2018, 9:24 pm

Some ppl said I should ignore what ever number of digits that my bill is having, just go and deposit something, and what does this mean? forever indebted with EEDC.
Anonymous
Chris.

PostChris. Mon 16 Apr 2018, 9:25 pm

Since we got our prpaid meter we have no case with dem again no more 14k per flat. 5k recharge card last more dan 1mth
Anonymous
Egejuru

PostEgejuru Mon 16 Apr 2018, 9:25 pm

@Chris Pls whr did u get ur prepaid metre?
Anonymous
Chris.

PostChris. Mon 16 Apr 2018, 9:26 pm

@Egejuru I reside here in Aba but we got from Enugu. but dia protocol is much
Anonymous
Egejuru

PostEgejuru Mon 16 Apr 2018, 9:28 pm

@Chris how much abeg, i don die
Anonymous
Otuechere

PostOtuechere Mon 16 Apr 2018, 9:29 pm

Na so it be for lag o
Anonymous
Sonysamsung

PostSonysamsung Mon 16 Apr 2018, 9:33 pm

No mind EEDC they are criminals
Anonymous
Amarachi

PostAmarachi Mon 16 Apr 2018, 9:34 pm

Mr poster you are not alone, my family's own worse pass your own. To the extent we had to write a letter to plead for a disconnection which they did last two years, somebody cannot be suffering and smiling under EEDC. And they have refused to give us pre-paid meter. EEDC are the worst set of criminals we have in Nigeria.
Sponsored content

PostSponsored content

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Create an account or log in to leave a reply

You need to be a member in order to leave a reply.

Create an account

Join our community by creating a new account. It's easy!

Create a new account

Already have an account? No problem, log in here.

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum