Igboists Forum - Nigerian Online Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Announcements

Nigerian Electricity Bill Higher Than House Rent, Why?

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Anonymous
Eberendu

PostEberendu Mon 16 Apr 2018, 7:31 pm

The most dangerous people are not those that engineered the problem, but those that saw it and keep quite
Anonymous
Emodi

PostEmodi Mon 16 Apr 2018, 7:32 pm

In Abuja I pay 40k a month I fight nepa to give me meter
Anonymous
Okeke

PostOkeke Mon 16 Apr 2018, 7:32 pm

Na your landlord cause am. You de cause smoke a lot with fire wood and live with music barring all day.
Anonymous
Lawrence..

PostLawrence.. Mon 16 Apr 2018, 7:33 pm

Shame thing here in ojoto
Anonymous
Dickson..

PostDickson.. Mon 16 Apr 2018, 7:34 pm

may be u have welding machine inside ur flat, hahahahaha laf laf laf laf
Anonymous
Ugwu

PostUgwu Mon 16 Apr 2018, 7:34 pm

For two years we are not using NEPA again. We are using generator every night. How do u expect us to be paying bail when we don't use to see light.
Anonymous
Okechukwu

PostOkechukwu Mon 16 Apr 2018, 7:35 pm

My dear you are not alone o. I received mine yesterday for N17,500. A 3 bedroom bungalow with no AC and all bulbs are energy serving bulbs, two TV sets and two fridges. I don't even do ironing cos my dry-cleaner does my laundry. So ask me where the consumption comes from? And to add it, d lights are not regular. The few hours ilwe use d electricity is from 7pm to 10pm if we r lucky. We use more of generator than Phcn. This is robbery
Anonymous
Onwuli

PostOnwuli Mon 16 Apr 2018, 7:35 pm

I saw my own yesterday I leave in port Harcourt is #31000, last month it was #26000 I paid, before January I was paying #18000 and there was good supply of electricity.
Since January till date the supply dropped and the bill is increasing.
I have made up my mind I will not pay they will cut it I will use #3k to connect it back simple
Anonymous
Celestine E

PostCelestine E Mon 16 Apr 2018, 7:36 pm

Eedc is a criminal company. You people should give us prepaid meter
Anonymous
Israel.

PostIsrael. Mon 16 Apr 2018, 7:37 pm

Something must be done in this issues.Here in Onitsha my current bill which is estimated bill and not metered is 26k monthly and a must to pay 10k above or they will disconnect your building pls I plead to anyone who has an idea on what I will do pls is getting out hand.My Total bill is now 200000 and above on building of two years old and hv been paying monthly 10k
Anonymous
Akalia

PostAkalia Mon 16 Apr 2018, 7:37 pm

mehn that bill is extremely too much for a residental building, when you even the use a. c or water heater. most times we are de cost of all this over rated charges. when we citizens take little things for granted, people will definitely capitalizes on you. Bro if only you had a meter in your house, i bet you that money will be highest amount u will pay as ur nepa bill for 1 year. just get a meter and ur problem is solved.
Anonymous
Nwonyi

PostNwonyi Mon 16 Apr 2018, 7:38 pm

EEDC has to be forced to provide meters. All state governments should think in that line.
The concept of unmetered billing or estimated billing as they call is just a scam.
The people are paying for what they didn't consume.
Anonymous
Kelechi

PostKelechi Mon 16 Apr 2018, 7:39 pm

My brother, I suffered in the hands of this so called AEDC, I have to pay for my prepaid meter 53k three face meter, I was going to their office every day, until I finally got meter, now i don't use up to 10k in a month, becos all my children are in boarding school, AEDC is giving me 50unit every month to pay 53k back to me, becos meter is free, am finally free from there hands, some time if they come for supervision of meter, they will be checking every thing in house, in case if there is any illegal connects, they know that they are cheating people, that is why they don't what to provide meter to their customers
Anonymous
Perpetual

PostPerpetual Mon 16 Apr 2018, 7:39 pm

EEDC people like to write there family problems on bills, no light but the need money stupid people
Anonymous
Offoma

PostOffoma Mon 16 Apr 2018, 7:40 pm

Aba people can start factory anywhere. They thought u have a factory in your flat my dear. Change begins with you. Sorry dear.
Anonymous
Ikechukwu

PostIkechukwu Mon 16 Apr 2018, 7:41 pm

Stupid country
Anonymous
Nwoko

PostNwoko Mon 16 Apr 2018, 7:41 pm

Same thing in the island...from 800k to 3.5m
Anonymous
Mekilo

PostMekilo Mon 16 Apr 2018, 7:42 pm

my brother na Eveywer oo here in Lagos na almost tyms tu of waitin I dey pay before ..d country tire me make I no lies you bros
Anonymous
Obijoe

PostObijoe Mon 16 Apr 2018, 7:42 pm

Nah business dat man jst dey do wit ovom obi ngwa area
Anonymous
Kelvin..

PostKelvin.. Mon 16 Apr 2018, 7:43 pm

Even at Nkpor is nothing to write home about, our own is 150000 thousand naira without light oooooooo.
Sponsored content

PostSponsored content

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Create an account or log in to leave a reply

You need to be a member in order to leave a reply.

Create an account

Join our community by creating a new account. It's easy!

Create a new account

Already have an account? No problem, log in here.

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum