Igboists Forum - Nigerian Online Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Announcements

HOW RICH PEOPLE DIVORCE

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Paradise
Paradise
Administrator
Administrator
Gender Gender : Male
Time Online : 8d 3h 36m 31s
State : Ebonyi
My Club My Club : Barcelona
Awards :

PostParadise Sun 23 May 2021, 1:43 am

HOW RICH PEOPLE DIVORCE 18211510
HOW RICH PEOPLE DIVORCE:

DAY 1: "My spouse and I have spent time working on our relationship and we feel we have grown apart.
Thanks everyone for your support as we go our separate ways, we will continue to work together on our foundation"

HOW POOR PEOPLE DIVORCE:
Day 1: (wife goes to Instagram) :
People of the world, I just want to voice out that my husband has been cheating on me with Mrs. Kate. I have suffered domestic emotional abuse because of that.
I don't care about how putting this public will affect our son and permanently ruin our chances of ever getting back together.
(posts screenshots of chats)

Day 2: (husband comes to Instagram)
People of the world, I am usually not the type to put my relationship on social media. But here are some more screenshots to prove that my wife cheated first.

Day 3: (wife goes for a Tv interview)
People of the world, my husband is a 40 seconds man! And a yahoo boy! And I paid for our wedding, not him. Though he has refunded me the money now, that's why I don't know why I am telling you.

Day 4: (husband goes to Instagram)
If you said I beat you, show pictures of marks on your body or I sue you for defamation.

Day 5 (wife returns to instagram)
I didnt say you beat me, I said "emotional domestic abuse".

Day 6 : (husband uploads picture of him giving 2 bags of rice to motherless babies home with a useless wise quote)
To give to motherless babies is the right way to show divorce partner reply instagram.

Following week: (husband's side chick goes to the same TV station)
People of the world, I am a very private person, all I have to say is that that man is like a brother to me. We dont have anything together.

Week 6: (Husband grants an interview with the same TV station)
My wife sold my land without my permission and used it to buy bone-straight hair and a car for her younger brother who is a useless dropout from ota akara.

Week 7: (wife renames child to 'king')
Week 8: (side chick renames her own child to 'King' again!) Wahala for who no get king.
Week 9: (wife goes to Instagram)
Men are skum

Week 10: (side chick goes to Instagram).
Get you a man that loves you boo!

Week 11: (wife publishes a book about husband)
Week 12: (husband sues wife for defamation)
Week 13: (wife goes to Instagram)
I need a man that will love me without ever cheating on me. He must be tall, dark and handsome, rich, caring and not too busy for me. He must not have annoying family members, he must not be stingy, he must know how to cook, wash plates and clean the house.

Week 14: (side chick goes to Instagram)
I just want to let you all know that I am no longer with that serial cheater. He cheated on me with a fellow man, so we are breaking up.

Its so good to be free from that beast at last. Men are skum! My dad is the best man in the world.
Week 15: (wife replies) Told you biatch! Hahaha! Men are skum. I need a serious man also, don't forget. Don't know why no serious rich man wants to show up, even though I published a whole book about my husband.
I am raising my son single-handedly to be a king without a kingdom.

Week 16: (Husband posts vacation pictures with 3rd side chick, adds meaningless motivational quote) To vacate with the right person in the Maldives is the root of all peace of mind.

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Create an account or log in to leave a reply

You need to be a member in order to leave a reply.

Create an account

Join our community by creating a new account. It's easy!

Create a new account

Already have an account? No problem, log in here.

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum