Igboists Forum - Nigerian Online Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Announcements

Can One Be Rich And Successful Working For Other People?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Coded
Coded
Lv2: Member
Lv2: Member
Time Online : 6s
State : Nigeria
My Club My Club : Juventus

PostCoded Wed 06 Jul 2016, 6:01 pm

It is often said that you can only become wealthy by becoming your own boss. A friend of mine told me that he loves to work for other people. He loves and prefers the paycheck at the end of the month.He is very hardworking and also a performer and those not believe in starting or owning his own business.The question now is that can one be rich and successful working for other people?
You will suceed!
Paradise2
Paradise2
Lv1: New Member
Lv1: New Member
My Club My Club : Real Madrid

PostParadise2 Wed 06 Jul 2016, 10:10 pm

Coded wrote:It is often said  that you can only become wealthy by becoming your own boss. A friend of mine told me that he loves to work for other people. He loves and prefers the paycheck at the end of the month.He is very hardworking and also a performer and those not believe in starting or owning his own business.The question now is that can one be rich and successful working for other people?
You will suceed!

It depends on who you working for and where you are working.

@Coded mind you you can't be a gateman and you will make it except my miracle of God so if you are working in a better position be sure you are there

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Create an account or log in to leave a reply

You need to be a member in order to leave a reply.

Create an account

Join our community by creating a new account. It's easy!

Create a new account

Already have an account? No problem, log in here.

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum