Igboists Forum - Nigerian Online Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Announcements

A Kenyan AP Kills A Woman Who Dumped After He Has Finished Training Her In School

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Paradise
Paradise
Administrator
Administrator
Gender Gender : Male
Time Online : 8d 3h 36m 31s
State : Ebonyi
My Club My Club : Barcelona
Awards :

PostParadise Sun 17 Mar 2019, 2:25 pm

A Kenyan AP Kills A Woman Who Dumped After He Has Finished Training Her In School 54522310

This unfortunately incident happened in Kenya.

This AP picked this Lady from the village bring her to Nairobi take her to College and pay her fee to University level where she graduated.

While he was paying her fees he was also helping her Mother back home.

After graduation the lady found her so called "class" and described the AP Officer a D- product and wanted her to let go her ways!

She met her Waterloo

the AP pumped 47 bullets into her tiny body!

A Kenyan AP Kills A Woman Who Dumped After He Has Finished Training Her In School 54197710

A Kenyan AP Kills A Woman Who Dumped After He Has Finished Training Her In School 53930110[/size]
Anonymous
Cajetan1

PostCajetan1 Sun 17 Mar 2019, 2:41 pm

This Mr. AP, just complete your name by joining APC and I promise you that all your sins will be forgiven according to Mr. Adams O.
Anonymous
Valentinee

PostValentinee Sun 17 Mar 2019, 2:47 pm

I don't know why this poor mentally creatures called girls can't  ever respect themselves. Iam the AP....I will cut her hands and leg,I will let her suffer before she die.
Anonymous
Basilica

PostBasilica Sun 17 Mar 2019, 2:51 pm

Truth be told ooo guys take note that you sent her to school is not a gate way to you marrying the girl. Let's stop all this bull sh*t before you take a step try and see how possible it will be you can just wake up one day and start paying some ones school fees with out being sure that the girl will marry you in return .first love has to be there and when the girl now agrees to marry you in return that's the time you will act otherwise if the girl happens to fuckup,and you doing the otherwise also is puting your self into trouble so my fellow guys days are over when this format pays not now when the world has develop girls wiser than ever , so let's allow love to come first cause had it been that love is there the girl will not try this .thanks
Anonymous
Cindyx

PostCindyx Sun 17 Mar 2019, 2:58 pm

The mentality of some men is very poor, you saw a girl who needed help and went ahead to help her without discussing anything at the end you want her to pay you back in your own way. Who does that? If you are training a girl in the university only to marry her at the end of it, let her know and say her mind not keeping it to yourself and later you come up with marriage issues. You don't marry out of pity or money. Everyone have the right to make a choice of whom to marry or not no matter what you feel you have spent on them or not. Most of you saying that serve her right, remember that tomorrow is pregnant , it maybe your sister or cousin tomorrow
Anonymous
Steven Nwaigbo

PostSteven Nwaigbo Sun 17 Mar 2019, 3:04 pm

See how this girl's smart move end her into smart grave. What a pity
Anonymous
ObinwokoEze

PostObinwokoEze Sun 17 Mar 2019, 3:08 pm

I have no fucking remorse this this one. Infact, She called for what happened to her. How can someone pick you up, train you all through hoping to marry you at the end of the day. Then only for you to start talking balderdash. It is very painful
Anonymous
Jeker

PostJeker Sun 17 Mar 2019, 3:09 pm

The man is stupid
If you want to help
Then help without expecting anything.
You don't own her so she has the right to change her mind any time
Anonymous
Orjichi

PostOrjichi Sun 17 Mar 2019, 3:14 pm

One life has been wasted.
Anonymous
Joseph odi

PostJoseph odi Sun 17 Mar 2019, 3:15 pm

Only 45 bullets? He was too merciful.
Anonymous
Maureen Moh

PostMaureen Moh Sun 17 Mar 2019, 3:18 pm

Some people will be doing things without letting someone know their intention. When u are doing something because u love and want to marry someone, put it at d back of their mind let them have it in their heart. The woman has paid her price, it's d man's turn. He should be locked up forever for misusing d gun that was given to him by d govt. All of them are mad
Anonymous
Librown

PostLibrown Sun 17 Mar 2019, 3:24 pm

Girls are funny. Why didn't she end the relationship before she began her education. She waited until this man spent not on her alone but on her family to before calling it a quite. This was highest of insult. Though the man should have sort for other ways than this.

To me he just destroyed what he contributed in building which is not maturity.
Gold
Gold
Lv3: Senior Member
Time Online : 366d 8h 58m 42s
My Club My Club : Chelsea

PostGold Sun 17 Mar 2019, 3:55 pm

African mentality... Must every relationship end in marriage? Boys call themselves men.
Forumfather
Forumfather
Time Online : 2h 56m 50s
My Club My Club : Manchester City

PostForumfather Mon 18 Mar 2019, 3:09 pm

Girls, have always been liability.
Sponsored content

PostSponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Create an account or log in to leave a reply

You need to be a member in order to leave a reply.

Create an account

Join our community by creating a new account. It's easy!

Create a new account

Already have an account? No problem, log in here.

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum