Igboists Forum - Nigerian Online Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Announcements

See The Girl Who Caused The Suspension Of A Senior Kenyan Military Official

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Goodluck
Goodluck
Lv1: New Member
Lv1: New Member
Time Online : 8m 16s
My Club My Club : Barcelona

PostGoodluck Tue 12 Jul 2016, 7:50 pm

See The Girl Who Caused The Suspension Of A Senior Kenyan Military Official 0fgjhs1gak6nkp608o.8f3bbe2d

According to Tuko news Kenya, a Senior official of the Kenya Defence Forces (KDF) has been suspended after his girlfriend, unbeknownst to him, wore his clothes in his absence, took photos and posted them online.

The pretty girl’s photos went viral on Facebook as most of the people who re-shared them thought that she was another cute officer like many others. That is where the tale about impersonation came in.

When the photos got the attention of the officer’s superiors and the uniform was identified as his, it is alleged that he was called in and had a long sitting with his bosses.

Unconfirmed reports have it that the officer was suspended from active duty for leasing out his official military regalia for wrong use- in this case, social media.

TUKO news, however established that there is no rule in the books that would have a KDF Captain suspended because his wife wore his uniform and posed for photos.

Action would only be taken if the said uniform was leased for use in criminal activities or any related activity that would contravene what is generally accepted as right.

Just a few days ago, a hot male Kenyan police officer says that he was trouble with his superiors after a spate of his photos presumed to be attractive by the Kenyan female populace broke the internet with scores of women demanding to be arrested by him.

He has since been identified as, Steve Karisa. An administration police and an ardent gym addict.

When speaking in an interview, the police officer said that his instant fame engendered trouble with his bosses who are particular not at home with media attention.

See The Girl Who Caused The Suspension Of A Senior Kenyan Military Official Kdf-beautiful-wife%2B%25281%2529
Lillian
Lillian
Time Online : 10m 32s
State : Abuja
My Club My Club : Barcelona

PostLillian Tue 12 Jul 2016, 7:53 pm

She is really cute
Deswimmer
Deswimmer
Administrator
Administrator
Gender Gender : Male
Time Online : 50d 3h 17m 1s
State : Enugu
My Club My Club : Real Madrid
Awards :

PostDeswimmer Tue 12 Jul 2016, 8:10 pm

Really really cute See The Girl Who Caused The Suspension Of A Senior Kenyan Military Official 1f60a
Sponsored content

PostSponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Create an account or log in to leave a reply

You need to be a member in order to leave a reply.

Create an account

Join our community by creating a new account. It's easy!

Create a new account

Already have an account? No problem, log in here.

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum