Igboists Forum - Nigerian Online Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Announcements

Igbos Should Come Together And Build Seaport In Igboland

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Anonymous
Gozie Ezeh

PostGozie Ezeh Tue 12 Mar 2019, 6:02 pm

Iheanacho Chukwukere wrote: If every citizen in south east and south South contribute 100 every month Oga we will not build only seaport we will also build rail way across our land.

Will federal government that is anti-Igbo approve it? It seems you never understand the politics going on in Nigeria ? Who even manages seaport and airport? Your guess is as good as mine
Princess
Princess
Lv2: Member
Lv2: Member
Gender Gender : Female
Time Online : 16m 15s
My Club My Club : Manchester City

PostPrincess Tue 12 Mar 2019, 6:05 pm

Gozie Ezeh wrote:
Iheanacho Chukwukere wrote: If every citizen in south east and south South contribute 100 every month Oga we will not build only seaport we will also build rail way across our land.

Will federal government that is anti-Igbo approve it? It seems you never understand the politics going on in Nigeria ? Who even manages seaport and airport? Your guess is as good as mine

they can archive it bro, if only the governors, senators, rep members of south east and south south can form a strong alliance. I believe they can do it..
Anonymous
Chinedum Ugoji

PostChinedum Ugoji Tue 12 Mar 2019, 6:09 pm

The fulani government cannot do anything to us when we decide to fix our land. Ó zi na ihere adizi anyi n'anya? Where is our pride as a people? Don't we have shame again?
Nobody can stop us as a people, I repeat nobody. Do you know what they call our land? They call it "portor portor land" and that is just the one I have seen and can remember.
This past election has shown the Igbo man that he has no say in Nigeria. Imagine our brothers and sisters being harassed in Lagos because of candidate to vote for. All this has to stop.
There is no place like home and our governors CANNOT HELP US!
I am very passionate about this and it has been in my heart for quite a while that is why immediately I saw this post I knew something positive is about to happen.
Anonymous
Chinedum Ugoji

PostChinedum Ugoji Tue 12 Mar 2019, 6:13 pm

Let a fire be ignited in our hearts for our homeland. They said our land is landlocked and that it is barren that is why we run to other places to survive, but is that true? No! I say so because nothing is impossible for an igbo man with God on our side.
Government or no government we shall grow. May God cause the fire of zeal and advancement for our home land burn in our hearts in Jesus name, Amen.
C'mon everyone, this is what we owe ourselves. Spread the word because the time has come for us to come together as one for our common good. We don't leave things to chance, we change the narrative ourselves. That's the Igbo spirit!!!
Anonymous
Korie Judith Oguguo

PostKorie Judith Oguguo Tue 12 Mar 2019, 6:20 pm

Even the second Niger bridge wont take ourlives to build.
Anonymous
oJO

PostoJO Wed 13 Mar 2019, 8:32 pm

Chinedum Ugoji wrote:The fulani government cannot do anything to us when we decide to fix our land. Ó zi na ihere adizi anyi n'anya? Where is our pride as a people? Don't we have shame again?
Nobody can stop us as a people, I repeat nobody. Do you know what they call our land? They call it "portor portor land" and that is just the one I have seen and can remember.
This past election has shown the Igbo man that he has no say in Nigeria. Imagine our brothers and sisters being harassed in Lagos because of candidate to vote for. All this has to stop.
There is no place like home and our governors CANNOT HELP US!
I am very passionate about this and it has been in my heart for quite a while that is why immediately I saw this post I knew something positive is about to happen. 

Politics in Nigeria is really a dirty one. Everything is politicalized lonely Even, if contributions are made and the fund gets into the hands of the greedy few ones among us then i must say that the project will be as good as deed.
2go
2go
Lv3: Senior Member
Lv3: Senior Member
Time Online : 3d 23h 27m 58s
State : Niger
My Club My Club : Barcelona

Post2go Thu 14 Mar 2019, 4:55 pm

I share in this view
Sponsored content

PostSponsored content

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Create an account or log in to leave a reply

You need to be a member in order to leave a reply.

Create an account

Join our community by creating a new account. It's easy!

Create a new account

Already have an account? No problem, log in here.

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum