Igboists Forum - Nigerian Online Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Announcements

Advice To All The Women That Control Their Husbands

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

IgboistReporter
IgboistReporter
Gender Gender : Female
Time Online : 3m 19s
State : Igboland
My Club My Club : Arsenal

PostIgboistReporter Thu 08 Mar 2018, 2:35 am

Advice To All The Women That Control Their Husbands Women10
#Copied
To All The Women That Control Their Husbands:
Many times, I have come to discover that most of the families where women are said to control their husbands are peaceful.
I have also noticed that those homes where women control their husbands are successful.
It is a common norm that when people are not hearing rumours of fights between a man and his wife, they will say "She is controlling her husband".
When they discover that a man has allowed his wife to excel in her life and career, they will say that the man is under a spell.
Friends, between the man who is always beating his wife up and the one who lives in peace with his wife, who is wiser?
The one who goes home straight after work to spend time with his wife and kids, and the one who jumps from one bar to another because he thinks his wife has no say, who is foolish?
Often times, what we term as control is actually wisdom.
If your wife can't control you, who then can?
I guess it is better to be in the prison, bankrupt, homeless, confused and broke than to stay in a place of happiness since you don't want your wife to control you.
This post is not trying to amplify stupidity. Lots of women copy things outside to destroy their homes.
Dear ladies, the only way you can control your husband is to support him to succeed.
Control your hubby to buy a house.
Control your hubby to get a degree.
Control your hubby to be Godly.
Control your hubby to love you and the kids.
Control your hubby to make investments.
Control your hubby to stop drinking and womanizing.

Hear this, if control means Success, you have God's permission to control him because that's why you are called a Help-mate to him.
Finally, the driver that controls the car, sits behind the Steering and not in front of the car.
Don't underrate or neglect your husband.
Take your rightful position, stand by his side, pray, encourage and support him till you both Succeed.
Go ahead, control your husbands now.
°°°CHEERS°°°
If it Pleases you, you can Share this piece to educate others...
Do Have A Great Week Ahead...
Chatter
Chatter
Lv2: Member
Lv2: Member
Time Online : 384d 22h 1m 51s
State : nil
My Club My Club : Manchester City

PostChatter Thu 08 Mar 2018, 2:39 am

Congratulations as you becomes your wife's conductor
Anonymous
Sunny

PostSunny Thu 08 Mar 2018, 2:41 am

Congratulations... As your wife controls you
Hatch
Hatch
Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Time Online : 10m 18s
State : Ebonyi State
My Club My Club : Manchester United
Awards :

PostHatch Thu 08 Mar 2018, 2:43 am

Chatter wrote:Congratulations as you becomes your wife's conductor
Lol! You should have calmed down and read the post before crusifying the poster.
Hatch
Hatch
Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Time Online : 10m 18s
State : Ebonyi State
My Club My Club : Manchester United
Awards :

PostHatch Thu 08 Mar 2018, 2:43 am

Sunny wrote:Congratulations... As your wife controls you
please read that post till the end. Then after that and you do not still understand it, that means that something is wrong somewhere. The post is as simple as abc, not really that type of control you are thinking about.
Anonymous
Idom

PostIdom Thu 08 Mar 2018, 2:46 am

Nice nd MEANINGFUL post.  don't mind them d only thing dy no is to monitor them and check their phones
Anonymous
nice one

Postnice one Thu 08 Mar 2018, 2:48 am

Good write up
Anonymous
Jenifer.

PostJenifer. Thu 08 Mar 2018, 2:49 am

Ohh my God, I love this write up, future hubby,wify is coming for u soon
God pls grant me the ability of control
To take care of my baby.
Understandable husband God biko
God bless the writer.
Anonymous
Lovindo

PostLovindo Thu 08 Mar 2018, 2:49 am

Nice one. I pray that God will give me a husband that listens to me n d good advice. Because men can be so funny at times, that's why God made us d women to their helpmate.
Anonymous
Cynthia

PostCynthia Thu 08 Mar 2018, 2:50 am

Those insulting the poster are pretenders. If you see how loyal they are to their wives ehh!
Anonymous
Laura..

PostLaura.. Thu 08 Mar 2018, 2:51 am

Nice one. Thumbs up :thumpup:
Anonymous
Uzoma

PostUzoma Thu 08 Mar 2018, 2:52 am

Not all women are good to call wife,we have eat today and die tomoro wife,and keep today &save forever.
Anonymous
Val.

PostVal. Thu 08 Mar 2018, 2:53 am

I remember my mum controlled my dad to buy a land and build a house.. We are living comfortably in that house now.. Nice one poster.. God has blessed u with wisdom
Anonymous
Solomon..

PostSolomon.. Thu 08 Mar 2018, 2:54 am

The point the first two commenters are missing here is the reason for the choice of word "control". The writer started with an assumption, a popular one for that matter: "Many times, I have come to discover that most of the families where women are said to CONTROL their husbands are peaceful"
Every other point he made is based on this assumption of busy body people that don't want to mind their business and leave peaceful families alone. He went ahead to highlight the benefits and advantages the supposed controlled husbands get from their wives for accepting to be "controlled".
So where you see control, he sees humble husbands that listens to their reasonable wives and become even more productive, God fearing and focused.
This is a very simple post.
Anonymous
Goo

PostGoo Thu 08 Mar 2018, 2:55 am

I wanted to condemn this post but I went back to read it clearly and I understood your point. You are very correct because at times a man makes money and what comes to his mind is buying a car but if her is a man that listens to his wife's opinion (controlled by the wife) she will make him to understand that buying a land or building on their already acquired land is better than buying a car while paying #400k rent every year. I believe the control is what brings the confusion.
Anonymous
May

PostMay Thu 08 Mar 2018, 2:56 am

Nice post but the word control is wrong instead use advice or encouragement ......pls pals don't crusify him read well Nd understand what he meant then u will appreciate him
IgboistReporter
IgboistReporter
Gender Gender : Female
Time Online : 3m 19s
State : Igboland
My Club My Club : Arsenal

PostIgboistReporter Thu 08 Mar 2018, 2:58 am

May wrote:Nice post but the word control is wrong instead use advice or encouragement ......pls pals don't crusify him read well Nd understand what he meant then u will appreciate him
The word control can mean two different things on the positive and negative side. Here, the word control means on the positive side. It only takes an average minded people to unravel what i mean here. Thanks.
Anonymous
DAUDA

PostDAUDA Thu 08 Mar 2018, 3:03 am

A nice piece, depending on understanding. Wat the poster meant here is quite different from wat the Ladies/wives undastand as CONTROL. I can accept this control but I can't accept that control of female undastanding. If you had used another word to buttress your point, it wud have been better.
Anonymous
Stanley.

PostStanley. Thu 08 Mar 2018, 3:05 am

Nice post there,God bless you. I am surprised that is even a woman that posted this, though copied
Anonymous
Great.

PostGreat. Thu 08 Mar 2018, 3:06 am

This post is 4 mature and well understanding and experience mind,not 4 people who read without wisdom, I have experience such man in my sister marriage,,, if not that my sis was prayful and apply wisdom on his Hus,,that man couldn't have achieve anything becos his full of life ,without thinking of investment.. Thank u Mr post,,,u must not comment at others.his words is full of wisdom.
Sponsored content

PostSponsored content

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Create an account or log in to leave a reply

You need to be a member in order to leave a reply.

Create an account

Join our community by creating a new account. It's easy!

Create a new account

Already have an account? No problem, log in here.

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum