Igboists Forum - Nigerian Online Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Announcements

Advice to Men

View previous topic View next topic Go down

IgboistReporter
IgboistReporter
Gender Gender : Female
Time Online : 3m 19s
State : Igboland
My Club My Club : Arsenal

PostIgboistReporter Thu 08 Mar 2018, 2:21 am

Advice to Men Relati10

You saw a beautiful girl, you like her, you fought tirelessly to win her heart, you wake up in the middle of the night to
text her messages, you swore you love her. You call her pet names. You adore all her imperfections. You love whatever she puts on. You spend all time with her without complaining. You clean her face and wipe her tears. You gently won her heart. You made her believe in you.

She came to trust you. You assured her that you will always be there for her. You gave her hope. She believed you are different. She believes she has found LOVE again. She threw her pride away. She forgot that value she attached to herself. She has refused everyone that competes with you for her. You could now hold her phone all day long. She now tells everyone that care to hear that she has found Him at last.

And now, you are thinking of how best to break up with her. You begin to avoid her. Her presence now choke you up. Her voice now irritates you. She is now cheap to you. You yelled at her over little issues. You now clearly see where she had stretch marks. You now see that her English is filled with blunders. She is suddenly from a poor background and she is not your class.

Remember this BRO, Every act on earth has pay back. And the payback always comes in the right proportion. You deceived her and had your ways, and now you think she is cheap. You were only fortunate. With time she will forget you but you will also receive
disappointments.
CHANGE YOUR WAYS NOW
Ladies be careful
Anonymous
Blessing..

PostBlessing.. Thu 08 Mar 2018, 2:23 am

Being heart broken is not an easy tin at all, it pains like Wat i can't explain, but girls let's be learned pls, let's luv with our brain nt wit our heart, as for me, no man i repeat no man born of a woman will ever break dis my precious heart for me again beco's it is too precious to me so babes let's be careful.
Anonymous
Ogodo

PostOgodo Thu 08 Mar 2018, 2:28 am

Both boys nd girls use to break each others hearts.... Both should b careful.
Anonymous
Nancy..

PostNancy.. Thu 08 Mar 2018, 2:29 am

Talk to them
Anonymous
De Don

PostDe Don Thu 08 Mar 2018, 2:31 am

What about what you girls do to guys after spending , caring, training you in your hole level of education, showing you love thinking he have found her not knowing You store his number with mugu. You dump him to another guy saying to him level has changed you now remember he don't have a car, his not rich, his not handsome, he don't have 6parts, his not tall. And he doesn't have a house
Anonymous
Nike

PostNike Thu 08 Mar 2018, 2:40 am

So true about this write up...
Am pained..
How often I thread carefree on things I worked hard to get...
Sponsored content

PostSponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Create an account or log in to leave a reply

You need to be a member in order to leave a reply.

Create an account

Join our community by creating a new account. It's easy!

Create a new account

Already have an account? No problem, log in here.

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum