Announcements

Follow Us
Advert
Donate

Kindly donate to our forum.

10%

10% of donation goal reached.

Follow Us on Facebook

Rate this Forum.

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Rate our Forum

91% 91% 
[ 194 ]
5% 5% 
[ 11 ]
1% 1% 
[ 2 ]
2% 2% 
[ 4 ]
1% 1% 
[ 2 ]
0% 0% 
[ 1 ]
 
Total Votes : 214
avatar
Paradise
Administrator
Administrator
Gender Gender : Male
State : Ebonyi
Posts : 851 Posts Liked : 289
View user profile

PostParadise on Mon 28 Apr 2014, 9:26 pm

First topic message reminder :

We have created a poll to help us know how you as our member like the forum.


How do you like our new design of voting system? :great:

avatar
Forumfather
Lv3: Senior Member
Lv3: Senior Member
Posts : 92 Posts Liked : 35
View user profile

PostForumfather on Tue 13 May 2014, 3:52 pm

Thanks for providing the the screenshot of the of skin but i think this one is much better
avatar
Gunshot
Lv4: Born Poster
Lv4: Born Poster
Posts : 108 Posts Liked : 51
View user profile

PostGunshot on Tue 13 May 2014, 10:00 pm

The old skin was cool for me
avatar
T-bag
Lv1: New Member
Lv1: New Member
Posts : 19 Posts Liked : 14
View user profile

PostT-bag on Wed 14 May 2014, 12:22 am

very cool
avatar
Wizards
Lv2: Member
Lv2: Member
Posts : 45 Posts Liked : 16
View user profile

PostWizards on Wed 14 May 2014, 10:06 am

beautiful
avatar
Xmonks
Lv3: Senior Member
Lv3: Senior Member
Posts : 60 Posts Liked : 25
View user profile

PostXmonks on Thu 22 May 2014, 2:07 pm

I will rate 90%. Yeah! Cos as a good and great teacher, i dnt give 100% i will only give 90 percent. The remaining 10 percent is for myself and my wife's. lol
avatar
Queen
Lv4: Born Poster
Lv4: Born Poster
Posts : 119 Posts Liked : 59
View user profile

PostQueen on Thu 22 May 2014, 4:08 pm

@Xmonks wrote:I will rate 90%. Yeah! Cos as a good and great teacher, i dnt give 100% i will only give 90 percent. The remaining 10 percent is for myself and my wife's. lol
You are very funny
avatar
Chimex
Lv3: Senior Member
Lv3: Senior Member
Posts : 98 Posts Liked : 25
View user profile

PostChimex on Thu 22 May 2014, 9:27 pm

nke aaa Amakam nu

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Create an account or log in to leave a reply

You need to be a member in order to leave a reply.

Create an account

Join our community by creating a new account. It's easy!


Create a new account

Log in

Already have an account? No problem, log in here.


Log in

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum