Igboists Forum - Nigerian Online Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Announcements

What’s Your Opinion??

View previous topic View next topic Go down

IgboistReporter
IgboistReporter
Gender Gender : Female
Time Online : 3m 19s
State : Igboland
My Club My Club : Arsenal

PostIgboistReporter Sun 17 Jun 2018, 5:05 pm

What’s Your Opinion??
After a 7 years Relationship and helping a girl through school,a guy has been working hard to save money for their wedding, when he finally raised reasonable amounts good enough for their wedding,he gave his girlfriend to organize a wedding of her choice .She suddenly started acting up and told the guy she wasn’t ready,that she needed some time alone to think.What the poor guy didn’t know was that.. She had used the money to support another man in which she's been seeing behind her boyfriend.When he got the news that she was getting married,he organized and took guys at the wedding venue and destroyed everything.

Who Is Wrong Here??
What’s Your Opinion??  35493810

What’s Your Opinion??  35463610
Anonymous
Ifenjirika Cecilia Nneka

PostIfenjirika Cecilia Nneka Sun 17 Jun 2018, 5:15 pm

In as much as the story touches the hearts.the guys mumu never do by entrusting all his money to the gal to plan alone.and from the beginning of their time period of the wedding till de day of the gal's wedding.his mumu is first class that he couldn't noticed anything suspicious.bcus wedding planning is not a week event that he will say.that everything happened so fast.this is why I don't like dating any man who can't have his own authority as a man. But does everything a lady say.yes I know that every woman likes a man who pampers dem.but not knowing when to act as a man.I stylishly quit one relationship bcus of this reason bcus if eventually one marry such a man.the family members will say that he is under love portion.den you become a witch.
For the lady in question.you must surely reap what you sow tomorrow.she thought she is smart.she will only realize her mistake when that her yeye husband will turn against her
Anonymous
Njideka Osuji

PostNjideka Osuji Sun 17 Jun 2018, 5:48 pm

The man would have dressed in black suit and white shirt, enter the church with bloody men, the bloody men will take away the groom and ask the priest to continue the with the wedding btw the lady and the replaced groom. After the exchange of vows and picture, they will drive down to the reception for other merriment.. At least the wedding done and dusted...u came alone and go with ur bride Instead of destroying the place. After one year of suffering from u..you then marry a wife...use her for ur slave... In her next world to come....she will be very careful with me... Nonsense...
She should thank her Lord am not a man.
Anonymous
Oluchi Ohalete

PostOluchi Ohalete Sun 17 Jun 2018, 5:53 pm

She should have told they guy that she does not love him enough for marriage instead of hoting him this much.... am sad.
Anonymous
Osmond

PostOsmond Sun 17 Jun 2018, 6:07 pm

Both of them are wrong. 1: For the guy why on earth Will u give the girl the money in the first place .
2:For the girl, U know fully well that you will not marry him Y collect his money and even allow him train you in school.

Lesson : For those of us that are in a relationship always be honest, because it is the only thing that sustains relationship.
Sponsored content

PostSponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Create an account or log in to leave a reply

You need to be a member in order to leave a reply.

Create an account

Join our community by creating a new account. It's easy!

Create a new account

Already have an account? No problem, log in here.

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum