View previous topicGo downView next topic
Administrator
Administrator
Gender Gender : Male
State : Ebonyi
View user profile

Dating A Girl Who Wears Beads Around Her Waist

on Wed 01 Mar 2017, 7:24 pm
So I met this girl on whatsapp actually she chatted me up so I replied then started moving with the flow because she's cute and slim(I've always had a things for slim girls) so we got talking asked her how she got my number and all that she seemed so interested in me and been she's slim I don fall since ... 

So we decided to meet yesterday and while we were together we talked like we've been in love for long (she loves me ) so after a while I decided to kiss her so I held her by the waist then I felt the bead...

After she had gone I told my friends... The girl wear bead o.... One of them shouted guy if she wear bead no do o in fact break up with her tell her say u high before she come that's why wetin happen happen... 

Please house help me because I like everything about this girl but is there anything wrong in wearing a bead.

Hello Guest! We The Team of this Forum are Happy You Read This Post. We Appreciate it alot and Wish You Would Come Back As We Would Be Putting Up New and Quality Posts daily Just For You :happy people:
View previous topicBack to topView next topic
Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum