Igboists Forum - Nigerian Online Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Announcements

"If You Are A Yoruba Man & Want To Be Successful, Marry An Igbo Woman" By Freeze

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Xmonks
Xmonks
Lv2: Member
My Club My Club : Arsenal

PostXmonks Sun 20 Nov 2016, 4:25 pm

"If You Are A Yoruba Man & Want To Be Successful, Marry An Igbo Woman" By Freeze Freeze%2Bpoints

Popular Cool FM Lagos radio personality, Ifedayo Olarinde, also known as Daddy Freeze, has shared his advise to Yoruba men, saying if they want to be successful in life, they should marry Igbo women.

Below is how the popular outspoken OAP who is famed for showing off his lavish lifestyle on Instagram, shared his thoughts;

"If you are Yoruba and you are male, and you want to be successful in life marry an Igbo woman. ~Chiekezi Dozie.
---------------------
I kinda agree...especially since I am Yoruba myself...From my 'little' experience, gathered during my university days and early bachelorhood and with body count on both sides, (before I gave my life to Christ), I can, through my own experience, say that Igbo girls are so much cleaner, more respectful, value marriage more, less argumentative and problematic, treat husbands better, are more beautiful, have sexier bodies, are more family oriented, cook better and are much more enterprising than Yoruba ladies. Unfortunately, I have never dated a Hausa, Fulani, Efik or Kalabari woman so I can't comment on those. But if I were to pick between Yoruba and Igbo women, Na Igbo all the way o! Igbo kwenu! ~FRZ
----------------------
It's not fight o, if you agree tell me why, and if you disagree let's disagree amicably, as your experience could have been totally different from mine.
#MenTalk"

https://www.instagram.com/p/BM_d8c-ArvW/
Tessyp
Tessyp
Time Online : 1183d 7h 59m 45s
My Club My Club : Chelsea

PostTessyp Sun 20 Nov 2016, 7:27 pm

mere flattery
Forumfather
Forumfather
Lv3: Senior Member
Lv3: Senior Member
Time Online : 2h 56m 50s
My Club My Club : Manchester City

PostForumfather Sun 20 Nov 2016, 9:53 pm

This guy done talk am all
Sponsored content

PostSponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Create an account or log in to leave a reply

You need to be a member in order to leave a reply.

Create an account

Join our community by creating a new account. It's easy!

Create a new account

Already have an account? No problem, log in here.

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum