Igboists Forum - Nigerian Online Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Announcements

OYEGUN, BUHARI 'on the run' as TINUBU's henchmen storm Lagos, set to retake APC

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Benson
Benson
Lv3: Senior Member
Lv3: Senior Member
Gender Gender : Male
State : Akwa Ibom
My Club My Club : Arsenal

PostBenson Sat 12 Nov 2016, 7:58 am

OYEGUN, BUHARI 'on the run' as TINUBU's henchmen storm Lagos, set to retake APC Image20161112054759

REPORTS reaching our news desk here in the French capital of Paris say that a group of south-west politicians loyal to the All Progressives Congress National Leader, Bola Ahmed Tinubu have decided to drum support for the party's leader who is undergoing persecution by forces within the party 'opposed'' to his leadership.
Recall the southwest politician had been crossed with the Chief John Odigie Oyegun and President Muhammadu Buhari whose body language so far shows support for Oyegun over the outcome of the Ondo State gubernatorial primaries.
DailyGlobeWatch exclusively gathered that a rally to drum support for the Asiwaju by the above-named politicians is being planned for ( Saturday) today in Lagos, Nigeria, and insiders reveal that participants from across the 57 local government and council areas will take part in the proposed rally.
The rally , our source, revealed will converge at the party's secretariat where they will be addressed by Tinubu's faithful.
Godfather
Godfather
Lv2: Member
Lv2: Member
Time Online : 52d 8h 17m 28s
State : Enugu
My Club My Club : Manchester City

PostGodfather Sat 12 Nov 2016, 9:30 am

Apc is going down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Create an account or log in to leave a reply

You need to be a member in order to leave a reply.

Create an account

Join our community by creating a new account. It's easy!

Create a new account

Already have an account? No problem, log in here.

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum