Igboists Forum - Nigerian Online Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Announcements

Top 6 Ways To Know If Your Girlfriend Just Slept With Someone Else

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Paradise
Paradise
Administrator
Administrator
Gender Gender : Male
Time Online : 8d 3h 36m 31s
State : Ebonyi
My Club My Club : Barcelona
Awards :

PostParadise Mon 09 May 2016, 1:07 am

1. The smell
There is always a funny smell you will perceive after s*x; no matter the level of personal hygiene you may have, there would always be an odor. This is because s*x has its own smell. And after the meshing and grinding of two bodies on heat, you should not expect to breathe in clean air in that place.
Men get to know if their girlfriends have just slept with someone else by perceiving that odor. Some people have very sensitive olfactory lobes that could pick smells from afar. Ladies who do not clean up well may be caught this way.

2. Deep sleep
Whenever your girlfriend returns from an unknown place and spend an awfully long time in the bathroom, then something is fishy. Women are always very conscious and would do everything they could to cover their tracks after sleeping with someone else other than their boyfriends.
And to make matters worse, they go into a deep sleep without being drunk. Definitely, they have some serious explanations to make.

3. They turn down advances
Men get to predict if their girlfriends just slept with someone else when they turn down their sexual advances later. Women do not like having s*x when they have reached orgasm severally. The best they could do in an instance as such is to turn down the sexual advances and rest till they feel rejuvenated enough to do it.

4. When her make up is neatly done
Another way men get to know if their girlfriends have been doing stuffs behind them is through their appearances. Women, in a bid not to draw attention to themselves and what they have done try reapplying their makeup.
Some men who know their women well enough may feel like it is out of place for them to have their makeup reapplied at a particular time of the day. Also, they make effort to look fresh by applying perfume on their bodies for freshness.

5. They become defensive
Women who cheat know that their boyfriends are likely to question them when they return; therefore, they are prepared for the questions and prepping they may go through.
And being women, they end up flaring up as soon as the questions are asked. This defense mechanism of theirs makes the men feel like they have just slept with someone else.

6. They avoid eye contact
Remember men could never get it wrong with these signs if the girlfriends in question are women who are just starting to get into the cheating business.
They still have conscience and would feel guilty about sleeping with other men. But the pros, they are most likely to look you in the eye and stand their ground when they are being questioned.
Gunshot
Gunshot
Lv3: Senior Member
Lv3: Senior Member
My Club My Club : Tottenham Hotspurs

PostGunshot Tue 17 May 2016, 9:21 pm

Lol
Paradise2
Paradise2
Lv1: New Member
Lv1: New Member
My Club My Club : Real Madrid

PostParadise2 Thu 19 May 2016, 10:12 pm

@Paradise this top list is funny
Paradise
Paradise
Administrator
Administrator
Gender Gender : Male
Time Online : 8d 3h 36m 31s
State : Ebonyi
My Club My Club : Barcelona
Awards :

PostParadise Fri 20 May 2016, 4:21 pm

Paradise2 wrote:@Paradise this top list is funny
lol :lolz:
Sponsored content

PostSponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Create an account or log in to leave a reply

You need to be a member in order to leave a reply.

Create an account

Join our community by creating a new account. It's easy!

Create a new account

Already have an account? No problem, log in here.

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum