Follow Us

Kindly donate to our forum.


10% of donation goal reached.

Follow Us on Facebook

Barcelona New Kit Rumour 2015/16

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Gender Gender : Male
State : Ebonyi
Posts : 860 Posts Liked : 292
View user profile

PostParadise on Thu 04 Dec 2014, 9:31 pm

It was noted that about 78% of Barcelona fans voted in favour of the New rumoured kit while the other 22% are clearly high.

Hello Guest! We The Team of this Forum are Happy You Read This Post. We Appreciate it alot and Wish You Would Come Back As We Would Be Putting Up New and Quality Posts daily Just For You :happy people:
Lv3: Senior Member
Lv3: Senior Member
State : Nil
Posts : 67 Posts Liked : 39
View user profile

PostMarks on Sun 28 Jun 2015, 11:05 am

this is cool on messi mehn

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Create an account or log in to leave a reply

You need to be a member in order to leave a reply.

Create an account

Join our community by creating a new account. It's easy!

Create a new account

Log in

Already have an account? No problem, log in here.

Log in

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum