Igboists Forum - Nigerian Online Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Announcements

Secure Your System Et Account

View previous topic View next topic Go down

lordgatt
lordgatt
Lv1: New Member

Postlordgatt Mon 28 Apr 2014, 12:07 pm

To protedt your account you should adhere strictly to the below information. I am going to share. Yes, many accounts have been lost due to careless chosing of passwor. Let me tell you, if you Use your birthday date, your name, dictionary wordings, your kid's name or something like 1234 and/or related stuff as your password will definitely harm you and your account accounts.

Test how long it could take an average PC to crack your password from howsecureismypassword.net/to know how strong your passwords
are.

To secure your account try combination of alphanumeric and special characters such as @ - & etc. This makes your password to be very complex, which somehow will be difficult for hackers to crack it or predict such.

So, today, I have decided to share a simple script that can be use to generate a complex password without going through any stress.

Last edited by Forum Bot on Mon 28 Apr 2014, 8:17 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Irregular post arrangements)
Barcaman
Barcaman
Lv3: Senior Member
Time Online : 46m 24s
State : Nigeria
My Club My Club : Barcelona

PostBarcaman Mon 28 Apr 2014, 6:13 pm

Nice post
lordgatt
lordgatt

Postlordgatt Mon 28 Apr 2014, 6:17 pm

Thanks bro
Gina
Gina
Time Online : 78d 5h 54m 9s
My Club My Club : Juventus

PostGina Tue 29 Apr 2014, 12:56 am

So I should begin to remove the words i can easily recall and begin using complex stuff like @?%£€. Won't some1 forget all this?
Sponsored content

PostSponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Create an account or log in to leave a reply

You need to be a member in order to leave a reply.

Create an account

Join our community by creating a new account. It's easy!

Create a new account

Already have an account? No problem, log in here.

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum