Igboists Forum - Nigerian Online Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Announcements

6 Distinctive Features Of The New Samsung Galaxy S9

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Marks
Marks
Lv2: Member
Time Online : 428d 22h 32m 41s
State : Nil
My Club My Club : Juventus

PostMarks Thu 01 Mar 2018, 7:26 am

6 Distinctive Features Of The New Samsung Galaxy S9 Samsung-galaxy-s9-1

QUICK OVEVIEW

The Galaxy S9 is a new phone from Samsung that was announced on February 25th. It is the next generation in the Galaxy S line, and will feature new Dual Aperture lens, speakers tuned by AKG, audio with Dolby Atmos®️ and a refined edge-to-edge Infinity Display.

Release date: March 16, 2018

Price: Starting at $719.99

Storage Capacity: 64 GB, 128 GB, 256 GB (May differ by country and carrier)

Screen Size: 5.8”

Rear Camera Resolution: 12 MP

Front Camera Resolution: 8MP

Colors: Coral Blue, Lilac Purple, Midnight Black

SAMSUNG GALAXY S9 CAMERAS
Even though this phone’s snapper sticks with the same 12MP pixel count, dual-pixel autofocus and optical image stabilisation as the S8, it has one feature that should really improve your photos: a dual aperture lens. This means the Galaxy S9 can vary the light it uses for more detail and better contrast in its photos. Paired with multi-frame noise reduction, the S9 certainly promises to take a fantastic photo

SAMSUNG GALAXY S9 SCREEN AND DESIGN
Although the S9 has undergone a reasonable amount of internal tinkering, you’re not going to notice any of that on first glance: the S9 is essentially the S8, with a different fingerprint scanner and some new colour options. The S9 retains the S8's curved 5.8in, Quad HD Super AMOLED screen, with an 18.5:9 aspect ratio that allows for those gloriously skinny bezels. How good is the S9’s display likely to be? Only last year’s iPhone X had a better screen than the Galaxy S8.

SAMSUNG GALAXY S9 PERFORMANCE & SOFTWARE
Aside from Samsung’s brand new Exynos 9810 processor, which promises to be faster and more efficient than ever before, things are pretty much unchanged when it comes to the Galaxy S9’s internals. You still get 4GB RAM, 64GB storage, and a 3000mAh battery that’ll happily see you through a day and a bit’s worth of YouTube, WhatsApp and Instagramming.

SAMSUNG GALAXY S9 AR EMOJI
Instead of totally ripping off the Animoji concept, Samsung has created its own AR Emoji concept, one that uses the phone’s front scanner to create a cartoon-like character in your likeness and then present you with an array of animated GIFs. It’s a neat idea, but one that’s not entirely different to the Miis you used to be able to make with Nintendo’s Wii.

SAMSUNG GALAXY S9 INITIAL VERDICT
The Galaxy S9 is the technological equivalent of a football team winning the Premier League at a canter, and still spending £100 million pounds on a new striker in the next transfer window. Fundamentally, it’s the same phone as before we’re talking about here, but Samsung isn’t gonna rest too lazily on its laurels. An improved camera and refined design should help retain its Number 1 status without too much trouble. At least until the next round of iPhones and Google Pixel devices come along.
Anonymous
Goo

PostGoo Thu 01 Mar 2018, 8:52 pm

So Beautiful
Sweethoney
Sweethoney
My Club My Club : Manchester United

PostSweethoney Thu 01 Mar 2018, 10:25 pm

how much is it
Marks
Marks

PostMarks Fri 02 Mar 2018, 8:41 am

Sweethoney wrote:how much is it

ma'am pls Google it
Marks
Marks

PostMarks Fri 02 Mar 2018, 8:43 am

Sweethoney wrote:how much is it

ma'am pls Google it
Sponsored content

PostSponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Create an account or log in to leave a reply

You need to be a member in order to leave a reply.

Create an account

Join our community by creating a new account. It's easy!

Create a new account

Already have an account? No problem, log in here.

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum