Igboists Forum - Nigerian Online Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Announcements

TOO BAD: 10Yrs Old Girl Brutalize By Stepmother, Inserts Hot Knife And Pepper In Her Eyes (Photo)

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Paradise
Paradise
Administrator
Administrator
Gender Gender : Male
Time Online : 8d 3h 36m 31s
State : Ebonyi
My Club My Club : Barcelona
Awards :

PostParadise Thu 15 Feb 2018, 2:13 pm

TOO BAD: 10Yrs Old Girl Brutalize By Stepmother, Inserts Hot Knife And Pepper In Her Eyes (Photo) Totrrr10

A 10-year-old girl, Vera, and her younger sister, Favour, five, are grappling with injuries inflicted on them by their stepmother. The woman, Chidima Nnachi, reportedly beat up Vera, rubbed pepper on her eyes and burned her back with a hot knife.

She also reportedly injured Favour on the forehead and inserted pepper in her eyes for allegedly soiling her body

The family, including Nnachi’s husband, resided on Aso Rock Street, Brucknor Estate, Ejigbo, Lagos State.

While the children were rescued and taken into protective custody by the Office of the Public Defender of the state Ministry of Justice, Nnachi was arrested by the police from the Ejigbo division.

the 29-year-old trader allegedly tortured Vera, a primary four pupil of Ola Olu Montessori School, because she went to play after returning from the school on February 7, 2018.

It was gathered that the children’s mother died in 2012 after she gave birth to Favour.

A neighbour, identified simply as Olajide, was said to have reported the case at the Ejigbo Police Division and the suspect was apprehended.

Olajide told the police that Nnachi had been maltreating the children for a long time, adding that Vera’s groans on that day prompted her to make a report.

The suspect, the mother of one, in her statement to the police reportedly confessed to assaulting Vera, adding that she did not treat her injuries.

A police prosecutor, Sergeant Koti Aondohemba, brought the defendant before an Ogba Magistrate’s Court on Tuesday on five counts of assault.

The defendant, however, pleaded not guilty to the charges and elected summary trial.

The presiding magistrate, Mr. A.O. Ogbe, granted her bail in the sum of N100,000 with two sureties in like sum and adjourned the case till March 5, 2018.
Gina
Gina
Lv3: Senior Member
Lv3: Senior Member
Time Online : 78d 5h 54m 9s
My Club My Club : Juventus

PostGina Wed 21 Feb 2018, 9:19 pm

this african stepmothers and their brutality ashamed

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Create an account or log in to leave a reply

You need to be a member in order to leave a reply.

Create an account

Join our community by creating a new account. It's easy!

Create a new account

Already have an account? No problem, log in here.

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum