Igboists Forum - Nigerian Online Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Announcements

Barcelona unveil Coutinho at Camp Nou

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Paradise
Paradise
Administrator
Administrator
Gender Gender : Male
Time Online : 8d 3h 36m 31s
State : Ebonyi
My Club My Club : Barcelona
Awards :

PostParadise Sun 07 Jan 2018, 9:22 pm

Barcelona unveil Coutinho at Camp Nou 1397693header

Philippe Coutinho has been presented as a Barcelona player for the first time.

The Catalan giants are reported to have agreed a deal worth up to £142million with Liverpool to bring the Brazilian playmaker to Camp Nou, after a series of bids failed in August.

Coutinho will be formally unveiled on Monday, with a photo shoot on the Camp Nou pitch to be followed by a press conference. But Barca offered a glimpse of Coutinho in Barcelona colours in a video posted to the club's official Twitter account after Sunday's home win against Levante.

Coutinho is shown walking out on stage and posing for the cameras, waving to the photographers and offering a double thumbs-up for the flashbulbs.

The 25-year-old then sent a message to his new club's fans ahead of Monday's formalities.

"Hi Barcelona fans, I'm already here," Coutinho said. "It's a dream come true and I hope to see you tomorrow." Without Coutinho, Barca beat Levante 3-0 to stretch their cushion at the top of the LaLiga table to nine points, with Lionel Messi, Luis Suarez and Paulinho on the scoresheet.

Coutinho at Camp Nou https://t.co/mS3XwRPpjs — FC Barcelona (@FCBarcelona) January 7, 2018

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Create an account or log in to leave a reply

You need to be a member in order to leave a reply.

Create an account

Join our community by creating a new account. It's easy!

Create a new account

Already have an account? No problem, log in here.

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum