Igboists Forum - Nigerian Online Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Announcements

Top 10 Best Secrets In Reading For Jamb To Score High

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Deswimmer
Deswimmer
Administrator
Administrator
Gender Gender : Male
Time Online : 50d 3h 17m 1s
State : Enugu
My Club My Club : Real Madrid
Awards :

PostDeswimmer Mon 08 May 2017, 9:31 pm

Top 10 Best Secrets In Reading For Jamb To Score High Jambs-facebook-and-twitter-handle

The belief that all you need in Jamb is to pass has thoroughly been debunked. This can be reflected in a situation where you see candidates who score around 240 are not offered admission to study their desired course. Hence the need to score high.

This brings us to the reality that passing Jamb alone (Scoring 180 to 200) is not enough. What matters now is how high you can score. The higher you score, the more your chance of getting admitted to study your course of choice.

In this article, I will not touch the exact score you need to be sure of admission. I have already treated that in my recent post on Jamb score that will guarantee you admission .

Now, lets see how to read And Score High in Jamb:

1. Read Points
The reason why so many candidates fail Jamb is that they read too hard. It sounds ironically, right? But you don’t need to read hard. All you need is to read wise.

Go through the Jamb syllabus and point out the hot topics. For example, the Jamb mathematics syllabus doesn’t require you to learn inverse of 3*3 matrix.

Learning it means that you are off point.
Reading off point is the number one reason why very intelligent students fail Jamb examination. Do not read out of point.

2. Constant Reading
I hear Jamb candidates say, “I have finished this subject, no need to focus on it”. It is not the right attitude towards learning. With every passing week, go through all your subjects over and over again. With this, the points will be clearer to you.

The reason why you should constantly go through your subjects is that it helps you refresh the ideas. Else, you will forget a whole lot of things in the jamb exam hall.

3. Put Down High Score Points
As you study for Jamb, ensure to put down the key points in your rough note. When the exam gets very close, revise the point all over again.
This has been dealt with in my post on how to
prepare for an exam overnight.

4. Don’t Just Read Calculation Courses
Do not just read calculation courses. Make sure you pick a pen, calculator and rough sheet. For every topic you learn, solve at least 20 questions.

5. Don’t Assume
Never assume that you know any topic. Test yourself whether you really understand it.

6. Avoid Procrastination
Later things. This is the language of procrastinators. Avoid the use of such language and get back to work.

7. Study Effectively
Effective study means that you actually gained something from what you have studied. As you read, ask yourself, “what have I learnt so far?”.
Telling yourself the truth is honesty.

8. Ask Questions
Do not keep quiet. When you come across what is difficult to you. Quickly seek help.

9. Study Long
It is true that life not all about duration but donation. However, most effective studies are functions of time. Spend quality time to study.

10. You Need Mentor
Mentor is someone that has written Jamb and gained admission to study his desired course. You need guide from a mentor.

Sandra
Sandra
Lv1: New Member
Lv1: New Member
My Club My Club : Barcelona

PostSandra Mon 08 May 2017, 11:47 pm

Thats is good list. Nice for sharing

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Create an account or log in to leave a reply

You need to be a member in order to leave a reply.

Create an account

Join our community by creating a new account. It's easy!

Create a new account

Already have an account? No problem, log in here.

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum