Igboists Forum - Nigerian Online Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Announcements

Breaking: Avoid Spreading Cloth At Night

View previous topic View next topic Go down

frogman
frogman
Lv2: Member
Lv2: Member
Time Online : 41m 17s
My Club My Club : Liverpool

Postfrogman Tue 21 Feb 2017, 7:11 pm

This is a serious warning

Pls Don't leave your cloths Spread outside in the night till morning. A friend share with me what happen to a set of people in lagos that left their cloths outside and in the night a vehicle was driven in and some guys came out of the vehicle and opened the boot and brought out a casket and removed all the cloths spread outside and put them inside the casket after some minutes they opened the casket and brought out the cloths and spread them back and left. But unfortunately to them a woman at upstair was watching all what they were doing. When the day break the woman raised alArm to everyone living in the house and told them what happened in the night and they decided to burn all the cloths, as they gathered the cloths to pour kerosene and set fire on it, suddenly all the cloths disappeared. That was how they would've disappeared if the wore the cloths. May God save us from evil of this end time. Let us pass this message on to our friends and family especially those at home.
Forwarded as received. Please share fast
Visit solutionews.blogspot.com for more

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Create an account or log in to leave a reply

You need to be a member in order to leave a reply.

Create an account

Join our community by creating a new account. It's easy!

Create a new account

Already have an account? No problem, log in here.

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum