Announcements

Follow Us
Advert
Donate

Kindly donate to our forum.

10%

10% of donation goal reached.

Follow Us on Facebook

Drop your agitation for Biafra restoration, agitate for fair share of Nigerian national cake - Uzor Kalu tells IPOB, Igbos

Reply to topic

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Paradise
Administrator
Administrator
Gender Gender : Male
State : Ebonyi
View user profile

PostParadise on Tue 31 Jan 2017, 1:47 pm

Former governor of Abia State and a chieftain of the ruling All Progressives Congress (APC), Dr. Orji Uzor Kalu, has advised Igbos to concentrate their efforts in agitation for a fair share of the national cake. He also said Igbos have what it takes to produce the president.
Kalu, who spoke in his country home in Igbere, Abia State recently, said Igbos need to work together to get what they truly deserve in Nigeria. He urged members of the Indigenous People of Biafra (IPOB) to join other Igbos in this regard.
He said former Biafra leader, Dim Chukwuemeka Odumegwu-Ojukwu, had told him years before his demise that if he were to fight the Biafra cause all over again, he would have handled it differently.
The former governor said: “Severally, I was with the late Ojukwu in this house before his death. I can’t disclose in public everything we discussed, but If the leader, who pressed for Biafra went to contest for Senate, went to contest for Nigerian president, we should define what our Biafra should be. Our Biafra should be good roads, equality in the nation, respect for human rights, atmosphere for respect for the rule of law and not killing people unnecessarily without the rule of law,” he said.
On the Presidency, he says the South-East has what it takes to produce it.
According to him, the greatest thing anybody can do is to give the Igbo the Presidency of Nigeria after President Muhammadu Buhari.
Giving an appraisal of the media, Kalu said: “The Nigerian media had been very vibrant and this has made us one of the strongest in

Hello Guest! We The Team of this Forum are Happy You Read This Post. We Appreciate it alot and Wish You Would Come Back As We Would Be Putting Up New and Quality Posts daily Just For You :happy people:
frogman
Lv3: Senior Member
Lv3: Senior Member
View user profile

Postfrogman on Thu 02 Feb 2017, 6:54 pm

not my business
Loveth
Lv4: Born Poster
Lv4: Born Poster
State : Rivers
View user profile

PostLoveth on Sat 04 Feb 2017, 7:34 am

I dnt blame Orji Uzor Kalu. He is so useless and a nuisance. He has been making similar noise since Buhari began to probe him of stealing public funds in office.

Where has he been ever since his probe never started?

That was how I was caught with an "expo" in an Exam hall, Students were shouting Chop am, Swallow am, thinking it was a Small paper, Not knowing it was Ababio.

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Create an account or log in to leave a reply

You need to be a member in order to leave a reply.

Create an account

Join our community by creating a new account. It's easy!

Create a new account

Already have an account? No problem, log in here.

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum