View previous topic View next topic Go down

Jamesbond
Lv3: Senior Member
State : Nigeria
View user profile

PostJamesbond on Thu 15 Dec 2016, 5:51 pm

Hmmm!! Secret Trial ko! Trial Ni!!..

The Thing is That, the more this Government keep Tormenting this Guy Nnamdi KANU, the more Issues they keep compiling for themselves. Why not face the Issue at hand and find a more diplomatic way of handling this?? Majority is clamouring for Regional Government, why not consider the Majority to be on a safer side?? Is it until they plunge this country into bloodsheed that they will listen? You see, it took Nigeria over 7years trying to Contain Bokoharam from the very moment the Government Killed their Leader. Nnamdi Kanu's case is different. Cause, if anything happens to him, I do not think Nigeria will be able to contain the Radicals that IPOB have been breeding for years. Trust me, these guys are well structured, and are ready to fund another war in this country. It did not take Nnamdi months to raise over 500million Naira for the Equipment used to transmit radio Biafra all over southeast and I'm sure it won't be so difficult to raise over a billion dollars for Arms if tgeve not already done that. You Common Nigeria that don't want to be neutral, Its not going to be a Joking something by then when you start looking for Lizard to feed on as breakfast. Today, Nnamdi to you is like a small sh*t but you don't know that that small shits can spoil fine yarsh. When you start crying had I known will still come if Nigeria don't handle this BIAFRAN secession case with Wisdom.

As for me I stand with Nnamdi, cause everything he is says is truth. No matter how you want to see it we were never one, but we are learning to be one as we were forced to be by the British Govt. Pure truth is the case he present against Nigeria. I see Atiku going about preaching True Federalism.. He is doing that because he knows deep down his conscience, the system is a big Lie. But he needs Southern Votes in 2019 so he will Continue until he finds himself in that Seat come 2019. While Nnamdi languish in prison. There is a limit to what Ndi.Igbo can take. Let's start discussing the wayfirward now, just as GEJ did with the National Conference. Buhari should learn to be a good leader.
Jamesbond
State : Nigeria
View user profile

PostJamesbond on Thu 15 Dec 2016, 5:58 pm

@Paradise how re u

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Create an account or log in to leave a reply

You need to be a member in order to leave a reply.

Create an account

Join our community by creating a new account. It's easy!

Create a new account

Already have an account? No problem, log in here.

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum