Paradise
Administrator
Administrator
Gender Gender : Male
State : Ebonyi
View user profile

PostParadise on Fri 09 Dec 2016, 9:20 pm

C, D, E died

Hello Guest! We The Team of this Forum are Happy You Read This Post. We Appreciate it alot and Wish You Would Come Back As We Would Be Putting Up New and Quality Posts daily Just For You :happy people:
Speed
Lv3: Senior Member
View user profile

PostSpeed on Fri 09 Dec 2016, 9:22 pm

@Coded where u go dig out this kind of maths sef..... Haba?
Coded
State : Nigeria
View user profile

PostCoded on Fri 09 Dec 2016, 9:24 pm

@Speed solve and stop complaining.... smile
Gold
Lv4: Born Poster
View user profile

PostGold on Fri 09 Dec 2016, 9:27 pm

Coded wrote:

Who died in this photo? hunter

SOLVE

Which formula are we to use... as you said "SOLVE"? thinking
Coded
State : Nigeria
View user profile

PostCoded on Fri 09 Dec 2016, 9:31 pm

Gold wrote:
Coded wrote:

Who died in this photo? hunter

SOLVE

That will be an expo mr. man....
Speed
View user profile

PostSpeed on Fri 09 Dec 2016, 9:41 pm

C & D died
Speed
View user profile

PostSpeed on Fri 09 Dec 2016, 9:41 pm

C & D died
Engineer_Joseph
State : None
View user profile

PostEngineer_Joseph on Fri 09 Dec 2016, 9:53 pm

This involves real thinking stuff....

Looking at this pics critically, when Mr. E rolls out the heavy ball, it will roll down and down towards Mr. D and because the ball which Mr. E has is with a curved U-shape in it. The probability of it killing Mr. D is 0 or 1. Which means it may actually kill Mr. D or not kill him.

Now, the ball rolls towards Mr. C goes to the top of the plank ahead of him. The ball on the other side of the plank seems to be equal in weight with the ball which Mr. E will roll out. The plank will be stable not killing anybody

So, my conclusion is that none died.
Gold
View user profile

PostGold on Fri 09 Dec 2016, 10:00 pm

Coded wrote:
Gold wrote:

Okay... Everybody died boss
Ellaspecial
Gender Gender : Female
State : Benue State
View user profile

PostEllaspecial on Fri 09 Dec 2016, 10:26 pm

Engineer_Joseph wrote:This involves real thinking stuff....

Looking at this pics critically, when Mr. E rolls out the heavy ball, it will roll down and down towards Mr. D and because the ball which Mr. E has is with a curved U-shape in it. The probability of it killing Mr. D is 0 or 1. Which means it may actually kill Mr. D or not kill him.

Now, the ball rolls towards Mr. C goes to the top of the plank ahead of him. The ball on the other side of the plank seems to be equal in weight with the ball which Mr. E will roll out. The plank will be stable not killing anybody

I dont think nobody died. Look at the pics again. To me, Mr C died actually and Mr. D may somehow escape death if the curved part was where his head rightly entered but if it misses, he will also die.

Again, at the top of that wood on top of Mr. C there is a wedge attached on it which will not allow the ball of Mr. E to roll down towards the other ball making the other bal to roll towards the ball of Mr. E which will finally sink down upon Mr. C and the sharp objects under the Wood will kill Mr. C.
Hatch
State : Ebonyi State
View user profile

PostHatch on Fri 09 Dec 2016, 10:41 pm

Ellaspecial wrote:

I dont think nobody died. Look at the pics again. To me, Mr C died actually and Mr. D may somehow escape death if the curved part was where his head rightly entered but if it misses, he will also die.

Again, at the top of that wood on top of Mr. C there is a wedge attached on it which will not allow the ball of Mr. E to roll down towards the other ball making the other bal to roll towards the ball of Mr. E which will finally sink down upon Mr. C and the sharp objects under the Wood will kill Mr. C.

Hi @Ellaspecial, that was good one from you and @Engineer_Joseph. But @Ellaspecial, don't you think the ball which is coming from Mr. E will cause the ball on the plank on top of Mr. C to fly towards Mr. E killing Mr. E will Mr. C also dies

That was how I was caught with an "expo" in an Exam hall, Students were shouting Chop am, Swallow am, thinking it was a Small paper, Not knowing it was Ababio.
Gina
View user profile

PostGina on Fri 09 Dec 2016, 11:00 pm

D getting saved is possibly by miracle.

C is dead already

The stone of E will fly and strike A to death and finally melts down on B, killing B as well

It is not the strongest of the species that survives, nor the most intelligebt but the one that is most responsive to changes. Change is the rule of life
Brainstorm
View user profile

PostBrainstorm on Sat 10 Dec 2016, 5:31 am

C and E
Ellaspecial
View user profile

PostEllaspecial on Sat 10 Dec 2016, 6:03 am

Gold wrote:
Coded wrote:

Okay... Everybody died boss

Everybody cannot die in the pics.

Yes, i said that with concrete reason. It will be quite difficult for the stone to kill B, let alone A no matter the force applied on the stone standing with E.

So, i dont grab that ur idea that everybody was killed.
Ellaspecial
View user profile

PostEllaspecial on Sat 10 Dec 2016, 6:21 am

Paradise wrote:C, D, E died

@Paradise, it depend on the force which E applied on the stone that is with him that will cause the stone on that board to get lifted, striking E at last.

But, since there is an opening which is alread carved out of the first ball with E, it weight is now less than that which in on the board. So, it cant fly that high to kill E, rather it will just end on the way, rolling from that hill which E is standing and finally kill D

some how, I will agree that C and D died.

But most importantly, everything depends on the amount of force applied.
Sweethoney
View user profile

PostSweethoney on Sat 10 Dec 2016, 6:26 am

Only C was killed by the stone with E
Engineer_Joseph
State : None
View user profile

PostEngineer_Joseph on Sat 10 Dec 2016, 6:38 am

Ellaspecial wrote:

Everybody has the way he/she will look at the photo and answer the question.

Now, the stone can even kill Mr. D without getting to Mr. C, as the head of Mr. C will wedge the stone from getting to Mr. C but if that carved edge is where Mr. D's head miraculously entered, then Mr. C will die but I will not agree that Mr. E died.
Ellaspecial
View user profile

PostEllaspecial on Sat 10 Dec 2016, 6:55 am

Hatch wrote:
Ellaspecial wrote:

Hi @Ellaspecial, that was good one from you and @Engineer_Joseph. But @Ellaspecial, don't you think the ball which is coming from Mr. E will cause the ball on the plank on top of Mr. C to fly towards Mr. E killing Mr. E will Mr. C also dies

Mr. E dying is somhow possible, but not all that possible. The ones at the verdge of being killed is Mr. C and Mr. D
Hatch
State : Ebonyi State
View user profile

PostHatch on Sat 10 Dec 2016, 7:03 am

Engineer_Joseph wrote:
Ellaspecial wrote:

Everybody has the way he/she will look at the photo and answer the question.

Now, the stone can even kill Mr. D without getting to Mr. C, as the head of Mr. C will wedge the stone from getting to Mr. C but if that carved edge is where Mr. D's head miraculously entered, then Mr. C will die but I will not agree that Mr. E died.

Thats cool.

That was how I was caught with an "expo" in an Exam hall, Students were shouting Chop am, Swallow am, thinking it was a Small paper, Not knowing it was Ababio.

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Create an account or log in to leave a reply

You need to be a member in order to leave a reply.

Create an account

Join our community by creating a new account. It's easy!

Create a new account

Already have an account? No problem, log in here.

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum