Igboists Forum - Nigerian Online Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Announcements

If any Core-Northerner walk up to you with the supports of some of their Yoruba cohorts

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Oduduwavoice
Oduduwavoice
Lv1: New Member
Lv1: New Member
Gender Gender : Male
State : Ondo

PostOduduwavoice Sun 04 Dec 2016, 9:14 pm

If any Core-Northerner walk up to you with the supports of some of their Yoruba cohorts and ask or continue to force one Nigeria on you ,do you not believe in their statements or their commitments to any one Nigeria developmental agenda,affirmations on delivery of good governance and the pretentious proclamation of there is "an advantage in the size and population and diversity of Nigeria", because it is what they are fraudulently and satanically gaining as an unproductive regions or crass opportunists in Nigeria or what they are selfishly aiming to achieved with Nigeria. Do you not believed them. Tell us the natural love that an average Northerner and some westerners extend to the people of the old eastern Region that is genuine, that these set of people cum haters, had or have not demonstrated with their continuous hate killings in the North and some Yoruba uncomprehending igbophobia and Biafrapobia Sentiments. Why do you want one Nigeria for all, when some people from certain regions in useless Nigeria, cannot courageously confess their hatred for those they do not want, within this satanic union yet, they will not release them to have their own country. My warning to all enemies of freedom in Nigeria is that wherever you, are or what you do,you cannot escape the judgement of history irrespective of your status,power influence and wealth. Let Biafra go.Unity is not by force. While you cannot take care of your own peculiar people to whom you share similar natural traits and originality collective trapped under evil one Nigeria,your people, who are in their millions in the majority are suffering in Nigeria,you do not want other to do otherwise to their own people in their own separate free sovereign countries out of Nigeria. God will judge you soon. I hold on to the banner of universal truth and I cannot be moved!
I, Makanjuola Adigun Muhammed, is advising all the Yoruba in Nigeria and abroad to leave Biafra alone and gun for your own Oduduwa Republic which I am ready to go to go to jail for if, you choose to be free.

https://web.facebook.com/permalink.php?story_fbid=586736894838635&id=215398838639111

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Create an account or log in to leave a reply

You need to be a member in order to leave a reply.

Create an account

Join our community by creating a new account. It's easy!

Create a new account

Already have an account? No problem, log in here.

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum