Announcements

Follow Us
Advert
Donate

Kindly donate to our forum.

10%

10% of donation goal reached.

Follow Us on Facebook

Igbo wants Presidency, not Biafra, stop treating Nnamdi Kanu as a hero - Iwuanyanwu tells Buhari

Reply to topic

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Biafranpalace
Lv5: Post Man
Lv5: Post Man
View user profile

PostBiafranpalace on Sun 27 Nov 2016, 5:57 pm

Chief Emmanuel Iwuanyanwu, has stated categorically that the need of the Igbo's is 2019 presidency and not a call for Biafra and therefore called on President Buhari to stop treating the leader of Indigenous People of Biafra, Nnamdi Kanu as a hero.

Iwuanyanwu made this call on Friday at the National Executive Council meeting of Nigeria Union of Journalists held in Owerri, he urged Buhari to immediately try the IPOB leader in court.

He went further to urge the President to summon a meeting of elder-states men in the country in other to find a lasting solution to the vandalisation of oil pipeline in the Niger Delta.

Also speaking at the event, the Imo State governor, Rochas Okorocha said the country's unity was non-negotiable.

Okorocha stated, "I see myself as unusual Nigerian. While Igbo parents gave birth to me, I was born in the North, went to school there and even married in the North there. I was empowered by the West. For me, there is no better place to call our own than Nigeria. We must do everything possible to protect the country from those who seek its downfall."

WWW.BIAFRANPALACE.AFRICAMOTION.NET saluting , THE VOICE SPEAKING OUTSIDE RADIO BIAFRA LONDON FACEBOOK PAGE

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Create an account or log in to leave a reply

You need to be a member in order to leave a reply.

Create an account

Join our community by creating a new account. It's easy!

Create a new account

Already have an account? No problem, log in here.

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum