Igboists Forum - Nigerian Online Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Announcements

See The Burial of The Seminarian And His Father That Were Killed In Enugu By The Fulani Herdmen

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Biafranpalace
Biafranpalace
Lv3: Senior Member
Lv3: Senior Member
Time Online : 5s
My Club My Club : Liverpool

PostBiafranpalace Mon 21 Nov 2016, 2:12 pm

See The Burial of The Seminarian And His Father That Were Killed In Enugu By The Fulani Herdmen Coffin-merrion-zoom

See The Burial of The Seminarian And His Father That Were Killed In Enugu By The Fulani Herdmen 3
As shared by Ibeneme.....

'Is the duty of our elected Governors to protect the live and property of its people. Enough of this killings.

The burial of the seminarian' who was killed by the fulani herdsmen at Attakwu AKAEGBE UGWU IN NKANU WEST LGA ENUGU STATE.

When he was killed and his father heard about the news, he fell down and died. The two were buried on 18-11- 2016 at Ebenator Ekwe Orlu, Imo State. May their souls rest in peace. Amen'

See The Burial of The Seminarian And His Father That Were Killed In Enugu By The Fulani Herdmen 6

See The Burial of The Seminarian And His Father That Were Killed In Enugu By The Fulani Herdmen 3

See The Burial of The Seminarian And His Father That Were Killed In Enugu By The Fulani Herdmen 4

See The Burial of The Seminarian And His Father That Were Killed In Enugu By The Fulani Herdmen 5

See The Burial of The Seminarian And His Father That Were Killed In Enugu By The Fulani Herdmen 4508196_20161120170341_jpegf288f0c365f04f29aadc72598c9be643
Deswimmer
Deswimmer
Administrator
Administrator
Gender Gender : Male
Time Online : 50d 3h 17m 1s
State : Enugu
My Club My Club : Real Madrid
Awards :

PostDeswimmer Mon 21 Nov 2016, 2:33 pm

RIP

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Create an account or log in to leave a reply

You need to be a member in order to leave a reply.

Create an account

Join our community by creating a new account. It's easy!

Create a new account

Already have an account? No problem, log in here.

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum