Announcements

Follow Us
Advert
Donate

Kindly donate to our forum.

10%

10% of donation goal reached.

Follow Us on Facebook

Mr Prince Kennedy, an indigene of Imo state, Breaks World Record In Power Lifting Competition In The UK (Photos)

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Biafranpalace
Lv5: Post Man
Lv5: Post Man
View user profile

PostBiafranpalace on Mon 21 Nov 2016, 1:39 pm

The 2016 World Power Lifting Championship-(WPF) ongoing in the United Kingdom has produced another world record titan from the South East Nigeria, Mr Prince Kennedy, an indigene of Imo state. "Mr Universe" was reported to have clinched three GOLD medals in 90 kg body class with two coming from World record in the competition.

The highly elated Prince took to his Facebook page and wrote; "TODAY I AM THE WORLD RECORD HOLDER IN THE WPF WORLD IN 90KG BODY CLASS,TO GOD BE GLORY."

Confirming the report to the Electronic Media Crew, Imo Government house in the early hours of the day,he said;

"I am very happy for this outstanding win,I trained passionately for it and God made it possible...ooohhh...I am so happy...I dedicate the three gold medals to my Governor, Owelle Dr Rochas Okorocha for all he has been doing for Imo people...infact, this is my own way of saying.. Owelle thank you...
he concluded.

Deswimmer
Administrator
Administrator
State : Enugu
View user profile

PostDeswimmer on Mon 21 Nov 2016, 2:28 pm

I love this news

rose You can avoid reality, but you cannot avoid the consequences of avoiding reality.

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Create an account or log in to leave a reply

You need to be a member in order to leave a reply.

Create an account

Join our community by creating a new account. It's easy!

Create a new account

Already have an account? No problem, log in here.

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum