Igboists Forum - Nigerian Online Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Announcements

Leo Mezie Returns To Nigeria After Kidney Treatment In London. Looks Healthier

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Benson
Benson
Lv3: Senior Member
Lv3: Senior Member
Gender Gender : Male
State : Akwa Ibom
My Club My Club : Arsenal

PostBenson Wed 16 Nov 2016, 11:39 am

Leo Mezie Returns To Nigeria After Kidney Treatment In London. Looks Healthier IMG_20161116_090121_734

Nollywood actor, Leo Mezie is back in the country after his success Kidney treatment in London.

Five months ago, Leo Mezie, was down with a kidney related disease and needed N10m to undergo a kidney transplant. But they were only able to raise N1.2m after one month, a far cry for the total sum required.

Thankfully, over time, good-spirited individuals who include his fans and colleagues were able to raise the much-needed funds. Armed with the adequate funds, Mezie traveled to London for treatment.

Now he is back in the country, looking hale and hearty. Ani Amatosero, the CEO of Effixzzy Magazine, who spotted him upon his arrival, took a picture with him and shared the good news on her page.
She wrote;

Yaaaaaaaaay!!! Guess who is back? Healthy and healthy and healthy. It's Leo Mezie. Welcome back papi. This testimony na big one. The healing is divine# 1st to see you, I tap into this testimony #

Leo Mezie Returns To Nigeria After Kidney Treatment In London. Looks Healthier 4489085_untitled48_jpegc226b01661d24ee8e5bab95438df794d
Adabiafra
Adabiafra
Lv2: Member
Lv2: Member
Time Online : -1d 19h 17m 12s
My Club My Club : Liverpool

PostAdabiafra Wed 16 Nov 2016, 12:17 pm

Thank God oooo. I have not been seeing him in movies lately.

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Create an account or log in to leave a reply

You need to be a member in order to leave a reply.

Create an account

Join our community by creating a new account. It's easy!

Create a new account

Already have an account? No problem, log in here.

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum