Igboists Forum - Nigerian Online Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Announcements

10 Helpful Ways To Fight Bad Breath

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Benson
Benson
Lv3: Senior Member
Gender Gender : Male
State : Akwa Ibom
My Club My Club : Arsenal

PostBenson Sat 12 Nov 2016, 4:06 pm

10 Helpful Ways To Fight Bad Breath 4473718_badbreath_jpeg4ec7da00a1015288ec0409a5975239db

Some people has this bad breath, that before they think of what to tell you, you have already start perceiving the odor  10 Helpful Ways To Fight Bad Breath Angry

Let me start with the causes then the cure. 
The origins of bad breath are not mysterious: dental cavities, gum disease, poor oral hygiene, coated tongue (a white or yellow coating on the tongue, usually due to inflammation) are among the most common. 

Hundreds of bacteria live in our mouths and some of them—on the tongue or below the gumline or in pockets created by gum disease between gums and teeth, for example—create sulfurous smells.  

Other causes may include malnutrition (fat breakdown gives your breath a fruity odor), uncontrolled diabetes, and dry mouth (saliva has an antimicrobial effect). Infections such as sore throat or sinusitis, or intestinal disorders, such as heartburn, ulcers, and lactose intolerance, also result in bad breath.

Bad breath can be intermittent as well. Food and drink, such as garlic, onions, coffee, and alcohol, can temporarily cause bad breath. Smokers also suffer from it. Whatever the cause, treatment involves correcting the underlying disorder—and/or perhaps trying a few easy solutions

Here are 10 ways to fight bad breath:  10 Helpful Ways To Fight Bad Breath Smiley

1 .  Drink plenty of water and swish cool water around in your mouth. This is especially helpful to freshen “morning breath.”

2. Brush after every meal and floss, preferably twice a day.

3 . Replace your toothbrush every two to three months.

4. Arrange regular dental checkups and cleanings.

5.Scrape your tongue each morning with a tongue scraper or spoon to decrease the bacteria, fungi, and dead cells that can cause odor. Hold the tip of the tongue with gauze to pull it forward in order to clean the back of the tongue.

6. Chew a handful of cloves, fennel seeds, or aniseeds. Their antiseptic qualities help fight halitosis-causing bacteria.

7. Chew a piece of lemon or orange rind for a mouth- freshening burst of flavor. (Wash the rind thoroughly first.) The citric acid will stimulate the salivary glands—and fight bad breath.

8. Chew a fresh sprig of parsley, basil, mint, or cilantro. The chlorophyll in these green plants neutralizes odors.

9. Try a 30-second mouthwash rinse that is alcohol-free (unike many off-the-shelf products). Mix a cup of water with a teaspoon of baking soda (which changes the pH level and fights odor in the mouth) and a few drops of antimicrobial peppermint essential oil. Don’t swallow it! (Yields several rinses.)

10. One cannot know everything, please add yours in case you have any. 
Xflint
Xflint
Time Online : 2h 20m 29s
State : nil
My Club My Club : Manchester City

PostXflint Sat 12 Nov 2016, 7:44 pm

That is cool men
Bicher_35
Bicher_35
Lv0: Stranger
Lv0: Stranger
Gender Gender : Male
State : new york cit

PostBicher_35 Tue 05 Sep 2017, 10:17 am

Informative post!! Thanks for sharing these 10 ways to fight bad breath. Would love to use them for myself. Have recently been to dentist Hermosa Beach for my teeth whitening and got a whitening kit from there. Very happy to use this and finding good results too.
Sponsored content

PostSponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Create an account or log in to leave a reply

You need to be a member in order to leave a reply.

Create an account

Join our community by creating a new account. It's easy!

Create a new account

Already have an account? No problem, log in here.

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum