Igboists Forum - Nigerian Online Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Announcements

Bank Of Industry Disburses N36.82bn In 9 Months

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Benson
Benson
Lv3: Senior Member
Lv3: Senior Member
Gender Gender : Male
State : Akwa Ibom
My Club My Club : Arsenal

PostBenson Sat 12 Nov 2016, 8:09 am

Bank Of Industry Disburses N36.82bn In 9 Months  4472573_naira_jpeg66d0f576e80e821a8c0da9c1392eeb44
The Bank of Industry (BoI), disbursed N36.82 billion as loans in its Large Enterprise Directorate between January and September, an official has said.

Adetokunbo Akinsola, Head, SME Group of the bank, represented by Obaro Osa, gave the figure during the bank’s SME Forum held at the ongoing Lagos International Trade Fair.

“BoI is positioned to deepen finance to small and large enterprises for the expansion of productivity and job creation in the industrial sector.

“Under the large enterprise directorate, Food Processing Group and Agro-Processing Group, (BOI) disbursed N13.5 billion and N3.099 billion loans respectively to food and agro-based businesses.

“N2.9 billion loan was disbursed by the Solid Mineral Group while Gas and Petrochemical Group disbursed N5.03 billion in the said period,” he said.

Mr. Akinsola said that the Gender and Creative Industry Group through its segment based products namely; Fashion Fund and Nolly fund, disbursed N1.8 billion and N665 million.

“N10 billion was disbursed to businesses under the Engineering and Technology group while N497 billion was disbursed under CBN’s Intervention funds, through commercial banks to 600 beneficiaries, ” he said.

According to him, BoI’s strategic focus is to drive the financial inclusion of the unbanked population of artisans and market women toward building an inclusive economy.

Earlier, Nike Akande, President, LCCI, advised SMEs to be innovative through introduction of new products and services, deployment of technology and participation at trade fairs.

She also proposed exploring new market trends and investigating new sources of raw materials that do not require foreign exchange.

http://www.akelicious.com/2016/11/bank-of-industry-disburses-n3682bn-in-9.html?m=1
Godfather
Godfather
Lv2: Member
Lv2: Member
Time Online : 52d 8h 17m 28s
State : Enugu
My Club My Club : Manchester City

PostGodfather Sat 12 Nov 2016, 9:34 am

hmmmmmm. I dont know what to say here. But SMEs, they shud utilize their money well.
supplyservice
supplyservice
Lv0: Stranger
Lv0: Stranger
Gender Gender : Male
State : kerala

Postsupplyservice Thu 06 Apr 2017, 8:41 am

This is the first time i visit in this site.the site include all are very useful article.in this article include about the bank based information is very useful for me.i really like to read this article.thanks a lot for sharing such an important informations.Painting Services Dubai
Sponsored content

PostSponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Create an account or log in to leave a reply

You need to be a member in order to leave a reply.

Create an account

Join our community by creating a new account. It's easy!

Create a new account

Already have an account? No problem, log in here.

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum