Igboists Forum - Nigerian Online Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Announcements

Fights Break Outside The White House As Trump & Clinton's Supporters Clash (Pics)

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Biafranpalace
Biafranpalace
Lv3: Senior Member
Lv3: Senior Member
Time Online : 5s
My Club My Club : Liverpool

PostBiafranpalace Wed 09 Nov 2016, 2:36 pm

Fights Break Outside The White House As Trump & Clinton's Supporters Clash (Pics) 44613310

>>There were angry scenes this morning outside the White House following Donald Trump's shock victory

>>Large numbers of Hillary Clinton supporters gathered in the expectation of a Democratic success

>>On college campuses, there were also angry scenes with students shocked by the election result

>>Economic markets world-wide fell as international traders considered the impact of a Trump presidency

Supporters of rival candidates clashed outside the White House this morning as Americans woke up to the reality of a Donald Trump presidency.

Parties held on university campuses across liberal states soon turned into wakes as swathes of red covered the electoral college map.

Jubilant supporters of Donald Trump celebrated wildly following their candidate's unexpected victory.

Shortly before 3am EST, Hillary Clinton called her Republican rival to concede defeat after seeing Pennsylvania, Ohio and Florida all turn red.

Trump took to the stage and praised Clinton's hard work during her political career.

Yet, on the campus of UC Berkley, students chanted 'not our President'.

They also lit flares.

According to The Tab, one protester was struck by a car.

In Pittsburgh, students chanted 'No Trump, no KKK, no fascist USA', while at the University of Oregon other students shouted obscenities about the president elect.

Margaret Gibson told the Tab Oregon: 'I'm f***** terrified of this whole thing. The mission is to raise support that Donald Trump cannot be our president.

'I think the whole point of this protest is to get awareness that Donald Trump just won. The whole world as we know it for minorities will be uprooted and destroyed as well as our whole economic system and morals being exposed to the world in such a bad way.'

In London, anti-racist protesters are to stage a demonstration outside the US Embassy in London following the the result.

Activists accused the President-elect of having a long history of "racist outbursts" as well as his promise to build a wall between the US and Mexico.

Sabby Dhalu, co-convener of the Stand up to Racism group, said: 'Donald Trump used the oldest trick in the book - he stirred up fear and racism in the context of a stagnant economy and the resulting fall in living standards - to mobilise a vote for him.

'The danger now is racists across the globe feel emboldened by Donald Trump's victory and racism and sexism become normalised through the most powerful figure in the world.

'We call on anti-racists and all progressives to join us tonight outside the US Embassy.'

Fights Break Outside The White House As Trump & Clinton's Supporters Clash (Pics) 4461334_20161109123516_jpeg19455102af66154a4d0f0cbc8c8d3260

Fights Break Outside The White House As Trump & Clinton's Supporters Clash (Pics) 4461335_20161109123530_jpeg438654cd8cb365a9c89f8d8ae5e66d36

Fights Break Outside The White House As Trump & Clinton's Supporters Clash (Pics) 4461336_20161109123535_jpeg77155b3d8e949b691e398e10e50f544c

Fights Break Outside The White House As Trump & Clinton's Supporters Clash (Pics) 4461339_20161109123609_jpeg107a68fc20f04ff36f582bcb6172a2d4

Fights Break Outside The White House As Trump & Clinton's Supporters Clash (Pics) 4461340_20161109123458_jpegb3f2258ab54a92d2d0c12371d799e5d2

source:http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3919654/Sign-things-come-Fights-break-outside-White-House-Trump-Hillary-supporters-clash-ugly-scenes.html?ito=social-facebook

Ojukwu1
Ojukwu1
Lv1: New Member
Lv1: New Member
Time Online : 6s
My Club My Club : Chelsea

PostOjukwu1 Wed 09 Nov 2016, 4:57 pm

That one na their bussiness. enjoying :sohappy: coffee pop corn
Paradise
Paradise
Administrator
Administrator
Gender Gender : Male
Time Online : 8d 3h 36m 31s
State : Ebonyi
My Club My Club : Barcelona
Awards :

PostParadise Wed 09 Nov 2016, 9:35 pm

Things unexpected happened.
Sponsored content

PostSponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Create an account or log in to leave a reply

You need to be a member in order to leave a reply.

Create an account

Join our community by creating a new account. It's easy!

Create a new account

Already have an account? No problem, log in here.

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum