Igboists Forum - Nigerian Online Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Announcements

T.B. Joshua Predicts Who Will Win US Presidential Election... See Details

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Biafranpalace
Biafranpalace
Lv3: Senior Member
Lv3: Senior Member
Time Online : 5s
My Club My Club : Liverpool

PostBiafranpalace Wed 09 Nov 2016, 1:24 pm

T.B. Joshua Predicts Who Will Win US Presidential Election... See Details  4449425_tbjoshua_jpeg50f0b368e87047368f93fbcca0498d65

Prophet T B Joshua has predicted who will win US Presidential election between Republican candidate, Donald Trump and Democratic candidate, Hillary Clinton which will hold on Tuesday November 8th 2016.

The man of God made the disclosure while speaking to a packed congregation at The Synagogue Church Of All Nations (SCOAN) on Sunday 6th November 2016, a service broadcast live to millions more on the popular Christian channel Emmanuel TV. Joshua said he saw the outcome in a ‘vision’ 10 days ago.

“Ten days ago, I saw the new President of America with a narrow win,” the cleric, who is renowned for his controversial prophetic abilities, began. According to what he saw, the female candidate would win the Presidential election.

He however said the new President would be visited with many challenges including attempts to possibly pass a "vote of no confidence” amidst difficulties in the passing of bills.

“The boat of the new President will be rocked,” he said

“In order not to keep you in suspense, what I frankly saw is a woman,” he stated, in a message subsequently posted to his official Facebook page followed by over 2.5 million people.

Joshua, however, lauded Clinton’s outspoken opponent Donald Trump. “I want to salute the opposition – a very strong man and courageous. He is my friend because he is very, very courageous. Challenges don’t mean anything to him. The more they abuse him, the more he comes out to talk and smile.”

With several predictions circulating online which forecast a positive outcome for Trump, Joshua clarified that such visions may have been seen at an earlier date. “The men of God that said opposite – maybe they saw it 15 days ago,” he explained.

Joshua went further to reveal that two states would be instrumental in Clinton’s impending victory at the polls.

“Challenges determine where you are spiritually,” he told the faithful earlier in a sermon. “How you react under pressure is how the real you reacts.”

This is not the first time the man of God is making such predictions. He is known to have correctly predicted the death of iconic pop legend Michael Jackson, ISIS-inspired terror incidents in Paris and the mysterious disappearance of Malaysian Airlines Flight MH370.

T.B. Joshua Predicts Who Will Win US Presidential Election... See Details  4449424_tbclinton_jpeg4fa98baff26b27208b222f47892f9db2
Source:

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=1263560413764732&id=103470916440360

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Create an account or log in to leave a reply

You need to be a member in order to leave a reply.

Create an account

Join our community by creating a new account. It's easy!

Create a new account

Already have an account? No problem, log in here.

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum