Announcements

Follow Us
Advert
Donate

Kindly donate to our forum.

10%

10% of donation goal reached.

Follow Us on Facebook

BREAKING: TRUMP shot, almost killed by assasin in RENO, secret service rush into action (WATCH VIDEO)

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Paradise
Administrator
Administrator
Gender Gender : Male
State : Ebonyi
View user profile

PostParadise on Sun 06 Nov 2016, 6:44 pm

During a late Saturday rally in Reno, Trump paused mid-speech to look into the crowd with his hands blocking the overhead lights. He seemed to spot something that caused him to freeze. Suddenly two Secret Service agents rushed onto the stage from the right side and grabbed Trump, rushing him off the stage.
For a split second, Trump seemed unaware of who was grabbing him. The agents yelled GO GO GO! as they moved Trump rapidly off stage left, ducking behind the black curtain with Mr. Trump in tow.
There was a frantic commotion in the crowd as rally-goers tried to determine what was happening, with some fleeing the chaos. Several soldiers in camo fatigues and Kevlar helmets crowded in from offstage and rushed into the crowd.
Watch Video

It appears that a gunman was apprehended by military personnel and led from the event. More details as they emerge.

ANOTHER POSSIBLE ATTEMPT ON TRUMP’S LIFE AT A NEVADA RALLY!

Trump confidently strode back onstage after just a few minutes, and thanked the Secret Service for their quick actions. Amazingly, he then proceeded to continue his speech, looking more energized than before!

Hello Guest! We The Team of this Forum are Happy You Read This Post. We Appreciate it alot and Wish You Would Come Back As We Would Be Putting Up New and Quality Posts daily Just For You :happy people:
Loveth
Lv4: Born Poster
State : Rivers
View user profile

PostLoveth on Sun 06 Nov 2016, 8:18 pm

There is no harm that will come upon him.

That was how I was caught with an "expo" in an Exam hall, Students were shouting Chop am, Swallow am, thinking it was a Small paper, Not knowing it was Ababio.
Loveth
State : Rivers
View user profile

PostLoveth on Sun 06 Nov 2016, 8:22 pm

Whom the God has blessed he is blessed indeed.

That was how I was caught with an "expo" in an Exam hall, Students were shouting Chop am, Swallow am, thinking it was a Small paper, Not knowing it was Ababio.
Hatch
State : Ebonyi State
View user profile

PostHatch on Sun 06 Nov 2016, 8:33 pm

@Loveth those trying to kill trump will die

Godfather
Lv3: Senior Member
Lv3: Senior Member
State : Enugu
View user profile

PostGodfather on Mon 07 Nov 2016, 4:15 am

Hillary is a failure.

You are like a flower, the stem resembles your strength, and the petals resemble how delicate you are. You are beautiful no matter what they say, words cant bring you down... And I know that I'm prettier in a broken mirror
Paradise
Administrator
Administrator
Gender Gender : Male
State : Ebonyi
View user profile

PostParadise on Mon 07 Nov 2016, 5:53 am

Whether trump or clinton wins i dont give a damn. Let the best candidate win. Thats all

Hello Guest! We The Team of this Forum are Happy You Read This Post. We Appreciate it alot and Wish You Would Come Back As We Would Be Putting Up New and Quality Posts daily Just For You :happy people:
Biafranpalace
Lv5: Post Man
Lv5: Post Man
View user profile

PostBiafranpalace on Mon 07 Nov 2016, 11:32 am

Exactly.... Wetin concerns me wit what the US choice of their president

WWW.BIAFRANPALACE.AFRICAMOTION.NET saluting , THE VOICE SPEAKING OUTSIDE RADIO BIAFRA LONDON FACEBOOK PAGE

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Create an account or log in to leave a reply

You need to be a member in order to leave a reply.

Create an account

Join our community by creating a new account. It's easy!

Create a new account

Already have an account? No problem, log in here.

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum