Igboists Forum - Nigerian Online Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Announcements

Doctor Exposes Woman with Fake Pregnancy After Mother-In-Law Forced Her To Hospital

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Gunshot
Gunshot
Lv3: Senior Member
Lv3: Senior Member
My Club My Club : Tottenham Hotspurs

PostGunshot Wed 14 Sep 2016, 2:44 pm

The Chief Medical Director (CMD) of Yusjib Industrial Medicare, Ilorin, Dr Yusuf Abdulraheem, says he has discovered a young lady that has been faking pregnancy for close to nine months. Abdulraheem told newsmen on Tuesday in Ilorin that he discovered that the lady used clothing as a disguise for the pregnancy by stuffing them under her normal clothes to make her appear pregnant.

According to the doctor, he made the discovery while trying to examine the lady who is in her early twenties. He said that the lady identified herself as Azeezat Abubakar.

The CMD said that the lady who was brought to the hospital for delivery, identified herself as Azeezat Abubakar. He added that he became suspicious when she refused to be examined.

“She has been using my hospital name to claim money at home, telling her family she is doing her ante-natal in Yusjib. When her family brought her, I noticed that i had never seen her face before, but for the benefit of doubt, I told her to remove her folder which she could not locate.

“In the absence of one, I opened a new folder for her; I requested she come to the couch for examination only for her to be squatting. “It was her mother-in-law who forced her to the couch and as I tried to examine her tommy, I discovered it was clothes she padded there’’, Abdulraheem said.

The doctor condemned the incident and urged mothers to monitor their young girls closely. He also wondered why the mother-in-law did not discover the fake pregnancy for close to nine months

Doctor Exposes Woman with Fake Pregnancy After Mother-In-Law Forced Her To Hospital 4235094_fakepregnancy_jpegbdf3b36bf37f748e17c7fbb0c639e874

Source; naijanewsmill.com

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Create an account or log in to leave a reply

You need to be a member in order to leave a reply.

Create an account

Join our community by creating a new account. It's easy!

Create a new account

Already have an account? No problem, log in here.

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum