Igboists Forum - Nigerian Online Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Announcements

Now Possible To Download Food From The Internet?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Ashawo
Ashawo
Lv2: Member
State : Kaduna
My Club My Club : Manchester United

PostAshawo Thu 25 Aug 2016, 9:28 pm

Now Possible To Download Food From The Internet? Articl10
Considering the latest advance in cell technology, there is a good chance that the first human to live up to 150 years has been born.By the turn of this century, 100 years will no longer be the limit of uninterrupted human life. Aging would have been slowed considerably and disease would have been past tense.

By the turn of this century, children born at that time will only be reading about diseases in books. Doctors will be much fewer since AI will take over. Your bathroom will be your doctor. It will scan your body every morning and give you health report on the bathroom wall. Organic food will be a thing of the past too. Food will be prepared by machines with the exact ratio of nutrients needed.

Within the next 10 years, it will be possible to download food from the internet. Yes, I know you don't believe it. But remember 3d printers have already been invented. To use a 3d printer, just insert your printing material into the printer, then design what you want to print in a computer and send to the printer. The printer will print anything you sent to it. It prints real life objects like keys, mouse, spoons, plates and so on.
How long do you think it will take for people to insert all required food beverages into the printer, then browse online for food recipes, click on download and watch the printer print the perfect food? I give it less than 10 years.The world is advancing really fast in technology. This is not a great time for anyone to be contemplating suicide.

I am still updating this articles with proper references and more details. Don't forget to check back a bit later.If you have any further thoughts about the future human life, please do feel free to share with me in the comments below.
Xmonks
Xmonks
My Club My Club : Arsenal

PostXmonks Sat 03 Sep 2016, 4:49 am

hahahah i dey laf for this kind news. How dey food go luk wen downloaded?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Create an account or log in to leave a reply

You need to be a member in order to leave a reply.

Create an account

Join our community by creating a new account. It's easy!

Create a new account

Already have an account? No problem, log in here.

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum