Igboists Forum - Nigerian Online Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Announcements

Kelechi Iheanacho Sign New 5-year Deal With Man City

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Loveth
Loveth
Lv3: Senior Member
Lv3: Senior Member
Time Online : 13m 8s
State : Rivers
My Club My Club : Liverpool

PostLoveth Thu 18 Aug 2016, 10:11 pm

The Manchester club has agreed a 5 year contract extension with the Nigerian international. And were pleased to announce it on Twitter.

Iheanacho told the club's official website: "I can't express how I'm feeling. I'm very happy to sign my new deal for this club, I'm excitedI just need to keep working hard and express my feelings on the pitch, and work really well and do great things for the team. I'm happy and I appreciate everything the club has done for me so far at this point so I really need to help and work for them as well."

Guardiola also had this to say about his latest player to commit to the club till 2021 "Kelechi is a natural goalscorer. I knew about him before, but I've been really impressed with him since I arrived," he said.
"I like his personality, his attitude, his ability - we hope to help him reach the highest level and to realise his full potential."

http://www.pronetotype.com/2016/08/kelechi-iheanacho-signs-new-manchester-city-deal.html?m=0

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Create an account or log in to leave a reply

You need to be a member in order to leave a reply.

Create an account

Join our community by creating a new account. It's easy!

Create a new account

Already have an account? No problem, log in here.

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum