Igboists Forum - Nigerian Online Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Announcements

New airtel night plan starting from 12 am and stop by 6am

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Coded
Coded
Lv2: Member
Lv2: Member
Time Online : 6s
State : Nigeria
My Club My Club : Juventus

PostCoded Sun 17 Jul 2016, 9:33 am

New Airtel Night Plans N25 For 500mb & N50 For 1.5GB

Anyone noticed the airtel night plan, there have been some modifications today and these brand new adjustment doesn’t seem to go down well with me.

Without fear, conscience and concern, Airtel have chosen to follow the footsteps of MTN night packages, thereby, making it extremely difficult for us to source for alternative for unlimited download. This is indeed a great deal because Airtel have truly added to the few economic problems we’ve been going through in Nigeria lately.

What’s all this story sef??? No more Airtel unlimited hourly plan, yes NO MORE!!! Like I said, Airtel has followed MTN in reducing its night plan to N25 & N50 respectively. No more 1hr for N100 and 2hrs for N200 that allows you to browse & download unlimitedly.

NEW AIRTEL NIGHT PLANS ON SMARTTRYBE
The Airtel night plans now comes in two different packages…
N25 For 500MB | 12am – 5amN50 For 1.5GB | 12am – 5am To subscribe; Dial *312# » type 3 » choose plan.
This plan can be renewed if exhausted, it means, you can resub after using up the first 1.5GB. In essence, you can use 3GB for N100 in just one night.

Take Note : This plan is exclusively
for SmartTRYBE users on Airtel. To join, dial *312# and follow the prompt thereafter.
It also appeared the weekend plans was also altered on Trybe prepaid users...

AIRTEL UNLIMITED NIGHT PLAN FOR N1000
However, Airtel still have an unlimited plan for Night browsing but this plan seem to be too expensive for an ordinary man. Perhaps, if you can afford it, follow steps below…
To subscribe; Recharge N1000 & dial *481# For Unlimited Data; to be used between the hours of 12am to 6am.

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Create an account or log in to leave a reply

You need to be a member in order to leave a reply.

Create an account

Join our community by creating a new account. It's easy!

Create a new account

Already have an account? No problem, log in here.

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum