Igboists Forum - Nigerian Online Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Announcements

Police arrests Uganda man who is claiming to be Jesus Christ.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Dongreat
Dongreat
Time Online : 10h 53m 59s
My Club My Club : Liverpool

PostDongreat Sun 10 Jul 2016, 9:55 am

Police in Uganda have arrested a man claiming to be Jesus Christ.

Police officer Lamech Kigozi, on Saturday, July 2, said Emmanuel Solomon Ssemakula, the man claiming to be son of God, would be taken to court for leading a cult.

“We are currently looking at a charge of convening an unlawful society,” Kigozi told NTV Uganda.

The self-proclaimed Jesus Christ could also be charged with sabotaging government programmes as he instructs his followers not to go to the hospital when ill. All they are to do is to pray to him.

“When they fall sick, they only kneel and pray and ask for blessing from this earthly Jesus (Solomon Ssemakula),” the police officer said.

Despite all the said charges, Solomon Ssemakula has maintained that he is Jesus and he is not afraid to publicly declare so.

“It’s me Jesus Christ, Emanuel, prince of peace, Michael… I was born in Jerusalem,” he said.

His followers, who have been with him for about six years, also believe that he is indeed Jesus Christ.

Solomon Ssemakula said he was preparing his followers for the second coming of his father. He is on a mission to select 144,000 people for the said coming.

Ssemakula was orphaned at a tender age but was lucky to get someone who sponsored his education.

His sponsor then took him to Kenya and Tanzania to spread the word of God before going back to Uganda.

WATCH THE MAN SPEAK BELOW, IT'S VERY HILARIOUS...

Coded
Coded
Lv2: Member
Lv2: Member
Time Online : 6s
State : Nigeria
My Club My Club : Juventus

PostCoded Sun 10 Jul 2016, 1:17 pm

End time stuff happening this days

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Create an account or log in to leave a reply

You need to be a member in order to leave a reply.

Create an account

Join our community by creating a new account. It's easy!

Create a new account

Already have an account? No problem, log in here.

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum