Announcements

Follow Us
Advert
Donate

Kindly donate to our forum.

10%

10% of donation goal reached.

Follow Us on Facebook

What A Wife Did After She Caught Her Husband Having s*x With Her Twin Sister Inside A Car

Reply to topic

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Godfather
Lv3: Senior Member
Lv3: Senior Member
State : Enugu
View user profile

PostGodfather on Wed 08 Jun 2016, 6:21 am

A woman caught her her husband having s*x with her own twin sister and then went ahead to do a most incredible thing to them.

The wife drove off leaving her man and twin sister n*ked on the road

Ting Su, a 29-year-old woman, caught her husband and twin cheating on her and followed them to a shopping centre using a mobile phone tracker.

According to Metro News, she went to find husband Cheng, 30, who was completely n*ked in a car along with her sister.

They both jumped out of the car with not a thread of clothing but Ting saw her opportunity, jumped into the car and drove off, leaving the embarrassed pair where they stood.

Witness You Meng, 33, said:-

[bq]'It was so funny. Loads of people were grabbing their phones and I did as well. He was banging his fist on the window and shouting at her, and she just wasn't playing ball.'[/bq]

Ting has filed for divorce and revealed that Cheng and her sister had been having an affair since she gave birth to twins of her own.

You are like a flower, the stem resembles your strength, and the petals resemble how delicate you are. You are beautiful no matter what they say, words cant bring you down... And I know that I'm prettier in a broken mirror

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Create an account or log in to leave a reply

You need to be a member in order to leave a reply.

Create an account

Join our community by creating a new account. It's easy!

Create a new account

Already have an account? No problem, log in here.

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum