Igboists Forum - Nigerian Online Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Announcements

Messi, Suarez and Neymar cant leave barcelona

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Paradise
Paradise
Administrator
Administrator
Gender Gender : Male
Time Online : 8d 3h 36m 31s
State : Ebonyi
My Club My Club : Barcelona
Awards :

PostParadise Thu 26 May 2016, 6:41 am

Barcelona president Josep Maria Bartomeu says Lionel Messi, Luis Suarez or Neymar aren't going anywhere this summer, calling
the exit of either of the three "impossible" on Wednesday.

The "MSN" trio, as the South American forwards are called, led Barcelona to a domestic double of La Liga and Copa del Rey titles this campaign, after last season firing
the Blaugrana to a Champions League crown and an historic Treble of trophies.

Their success, however, has led to interest from other clubs -- particularly for Neymar, whose contract renewal talks had been put on hold due to the Brazilian captain's recent tax issues -- with rumours circulating the club could not afford all three.

On the heels of a world record kit
sponsorship deal with Nike, Bartomeu, however, insisted no departures would be taking place.

"No, I think it's impossible," he told French radio station RMC.

"All our players are very happy with our club and our city because it is very pleasant to live there.

"The players are very happy to be in a club that wins. I'm not afraid because everyone is happy, nobody asked me to leave.

"I read the press and all the media. There are many clubs in the world that would have players of Barcelona -- it's normal, they are very good.

"[But] they told us they were feeling very good in Barcelona and we now prepare for next season."

Bartomeu was informed that Messi had recently bought a home in Paris, where Ligue 1 giants Paris Saint-Germain are based.

"I did not know that! Paris is a beautiful city but I did not know," he said.

"Messi knows Paris is a very charming city. That's good, Messi is going to Paris on vacation, it's good!

"He said it a few months ago -- Barcelona will be his last club in Europe. He wants to finish his career in Europe with Barca."

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Create an account or log in to leave a reply

You need to be a member in order to leave a reply.

Create an account

Join our community by creating a new account. It's easy!

Create a new account

Already have an account? No problem, log in here.

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum