Igboists Forum - Nigerian Online Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Announcements

Diagnosing and treating psoriasis

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Biafranprince
Biafranprince
Lv1: New Member
My Club My Club : Real Madrid

PostBiafranprince Tue 03 Jun 2014, 7:01 am

When a disease starts troubling you with symptoms like reddish patches, scaling of the skin and pustule formation in some cases and most of the medicines have just given you temporary relief then it is best that you do some research and find a treatment line as there is psoriasis cure in Ayurveda. This is conditional as the degree of the disease must be first evaluated and since there are different types of psoriasis and this progressive disease has various stages the certainty of complete cure can only be done on personal evaluation by the doctor. According to Ayurveda, psoriasis is a medical condition that occurs as a result of a combination of factors like overreaction of the immune system, blood impurities and even hereditary factors too play a role. This is a disease condition that has symptoms which varies from one person to another. It is difficult to suggest a general remedy for all as one mode of therapy work for one whereas it will be ineffective in another. Since this is mainly a skin disorder the patients must take care to not let the skin go dry that is it is essential to retain the skin’s moisture content by external oil massages and strict diet control. Ayurveda aims at using the panchakarma treatment for this disease and this is a treatment procedure that purifies the body, mind and soul and has been proven to reverse the aging process. Natural psoriasis treatment requires strict dietary restriction accompanied with systematic life style practices. 
Venusg
Venusg
Lv3: Senior Member
State : Edo State
My Club My Club : Liverpool

PostVenusg Tue 03 Jun 2014, 12:59 pm

What is psoriasis?
Platemoney
Platemoney
Lv2: Member
Lv2: Member
Time Online : 44m 16s
My Club My Club : Chelsea

PostPlatemoney Wed 04 Jun 2014, 5:02 pm

Venusg wrote:What is psoriasis?

Google :googlefriend: is your friend make good use of it.
Wizards
Wizards
Gender Gender : Male
My Club My Club : Arsenal

PostWizards Fri 06 Jun 2014, 8:18 pm

jyinn wrote:
When a disease starts troubling you with symptoms like reddish patches, scaling of the skin and pustule formation in some cases and most of the medicines have just given you temporary relief then it is best that you do some research and find a treatment line as there is psoriasis cure in Ayurveda. This is conditional as the degree of the disease must be first evaluated and since there are different types of psoriasis and this progressive disease has various stages the certainty of complete cure can only be done on personal evaluation by the doctor. According to Ayurveda, psoriasis is a medical condition that occurs as a result of a combination of factors like overreaction of the immune system, blood impurities and even hereditary factors too play a role. This is a disease condition that has symptoms which varies from one person to another. It is difficult to suggest a general remedy for all as one mode of therapy work for one whereas it will be ineffective in another. Since this is mainly a skin disorder the patients must take care to not let the skin go dry that is it is essential to retain the skin’s moisture content by external oil massages and strict diet control. Ayurveda aims at using the panchakarma treatment for this disease and this is a treatment procedure that purifies the body, mind and soul and has been proven to reverse the aging process. Natural psoriasis treatment requires strict dietary restriction accompanied with systematic life style practices. 
this is sh*t
Gina
Gina
Time Online : 78d 5h 54m 9s
My Club My Club : Juventus

PostGina Fri 06 Jun 2014, 9:28 pm

what is this one talking
Sponsored content

PostSponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Create an account or log in to leave a reply

You need to be a member in order to leave a reply.

Create an account

Join our community by creating a new account. It's easy!

Create a new account

Already have an account? No problem, log in here.

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum