Igboists Forum - Nigerian Online Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Announcements

Read Frank Lampard's open letter to Chelsea fans in full

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Barcaman
Barcaman
Lv3: Senior Member
Time Online : 46m 24s
State : Nigeria
My Club My Club : Barcelona

PostBarcaman Tue 03 Jun 2014, 3:44 am

Frank Lampard has released an emotional open letter to Chelsea fans thanking them for their support during his 13 years at the
club.

The 35-year-old confirmed that he will leave West London for pastures new and accompanied the announcement with a message for Chelsea supporters.
The veteran midfielder scored an
impressive 211 goals in 649 games after signing from West Ham United in 2001 for £11million.

'When I arrived at this fantastic club 13 years ago I would never have believed that I would be fortunate enough to play so many
games and enjoy sharing in so much success.

'This club has become part of my life and I have so many people to thank for the opportunity. Firstly, Ken Bates, who put his neck on the line to sign me as a young player and without him I would not have even begun this experience.

'When I arrived at this fantastic club 13 years ago I would never have believed that I would be fortunate enough to play so many
games and enjoy sharing in so much success.

'Roman Abramovich, the man who saved our Club and took us all to new levels. His desire to push the Club to the top of the football world has rubbed off on everyone.

'All the managers and coaches who have helped me develop my game during the time I have been here. I have learnt from every one of them.

'All the brilliant team mates who I have been lucky enough to train and play alongside for so long. Not just their football qualities but also the friendships I have gained along the way.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2646540/Read-Frank-Lampards-open-letter-Chelsea-fans-full.html?ITO=1490&ns_mchannel=rss&ns_campaign=1490
Loveth
Loveth
Time Online : 13m 8s
State : Rivers
My Club My Club : Liverpool

PostLoveth Tue 03 Jun 2014, 9:01 am

Lampard on monday announced his exit from Chelsea.

1. Cesc Fabregas, Barcelona

2. Sami Khedira, Real Madrid

3. Koke, Atletico Madrid

4. Ivan Rakitic, Sevilla

5. Arturo Vidal, Juventus

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Create an account or log in to leave a reply

You need to be a member in order to leave a reply.

Create an account

Join our community by creating a new account. It's easy!

Create a new account

Already have an account? No problem, log in here.

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum